Manufacturer: Aluminum Tank Industries
The ATI 36/36 Gallon Rectangle Refueling Tank comes with the following features:
- Diamond plate .125" aluminum construction. (Heavy duty .190" aluminum is also available - please contact us for a quote!)
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation
- Legal for Gas, Diesel, Methanol, Kerosene, Aviation fuel and other liquids
- Commercial grade lockable vent/prevent filler cap
- Fully baffled to reduce movement of contents
- Two-2" npt reinforced bungs for superior strength
- 3/8" npt drain
- Hold down brackets
- Pressure and leak detection test
- Clean and free of debris inside and outside of the tank
- 1 year limited warranty
Our split tanks are designed for transporting and refueling two separated liquids legally on your flat bed or in the bed of your pickup truck. L-shape and Rectangle split fuel tanks are available. The Two- 2" bungs allow for reversing the fuel fill cap and fuel transfer pump to the side you prefer best.
Be sure to add the optional tank mounted fuel gauge or cabin mounted fuel gauge to keep track of your fuel levels! Detailed Information Refueling Tank Installation InstructionsNeed a custom tank? No problem! Please click here to select a custom tank style and provide us with your requirements!
Aluminum Tank Industries (ATI) Warranty Details:
Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from invoice ship date from our warehouse. Severe Series refueling tanks are covered for 5 years. Standard duty tanks are designed for use with transfer pumps up to 30 lbs. Installing a pump over 30 lbs on a standard duty tank will void warranty. A Severe Series tank is required if using a transfer pump over 30 lbs. If upon our inspection we deem the item to be defective, Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. will determine whether to repair or replace the defective item. It is the customers responsibility to ship the item to Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. No cost for labor, installation, or missing contents will be reimbursed. Damages due to shipping and handling, improper installation, abuse - intentional or accidental, or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. Warranty is void if the tank has been altered.