All of TankAndBarrel.com products ship via UPS, FedEx or a LTL freight carrier (depending on the size, quantity and weight of items purchased). Please read the following carefully to ensure you receive your product in good condition.
Please note that small scuffs or slightly dirty products may occur during transit. This is not considered damage.
TankAndBarrel.com can NOT guarantee specific delivery dates and/or time in transit.
Also note that any additional requests asked of the freight carrier may result in extra charges. This includes requesting "Liftgate" services that were not previously paid for, incorrect delivery address type (residential or commercial),
limited access delivery locations and change of delivery address.On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, write "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt and refuse the shipment. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a replacement product to be sent back out.
When you sign your name and accept a delivery, you are signing that it has been received in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service
to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
Missing or Defective Parts
TankAndBarrel.com will gladly supply the missing parts at no charge to the customer within 10 days of purchase. After 10 days the customer will be responsible for the cost of the missing part and any related shipping cost.
Please inspect all packages received with your order. Even if you do not plan to install the unit right away take a few minutes
to confirm your order and ensure all parts are included and in good condition. Contact us
within the 10 day period and report any missing parts.
This will allow us to quickly correct your order prior to installation.Product Returns
If the manufacturer accepts returns, the return must occur within ten (10) days of receiving the product. In addition, a restocking fee (depending on the manufacturer) and return freight costs will apply.
Restocking fee's per manufacturer are as follows:
- Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories (ATTA): 15% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Aluminum Tank Industries (ATI): 15% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Bushman: 10% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Custom Roto-Molding (CRMI): 25% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Desert Plastics: $35.00 Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- DuraCast: 35% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Fill-Rite: 20% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Fol-Da-Tank: 30% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Hastings: 15% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Husky Portable Containment: 20% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- IMACC: 25% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Onken: 20% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Newberry Tanks: No Returns Allowed
- Norwesco: 10% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- PFS: No Restocking Fee / Product Must Be Unused
- Pinnacle Water Tanks: No Returns Allowed
- PolyJohn: 10% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Quadel Industries: 20% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- RDS Manufacturing: 15% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Rhino Tuff Tanks: 15% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Skolnik: 10% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Snyder: 25% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Texas Metal Tanks: No Returns Allowed
- Transfer Flow: $125.00 Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
- Walrus: 20% Restocking Fee / Returns Allowed
To return an order, please contact Customer Service
to obtain a
Return Authorization number (RA). Unfortunately we can not accept or credit any returned product without an RA number.
Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition.
If the product is returned in unsellable condition, we will not issue a refund.Freight costs on all items being returned will be at the expense of the customer. All items should be
shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to the nearest return location. Item(s) must be returned within ten (10) days of the
delivery date to be eligible for reimbursement consideration. TankAndBarrel.com is not responsible for the
cost of packaging, shipping, or returning the item(s) if the applicant changes his or her mind after item(s) are in transit
back to the manufacturer or has already been received by the manufacturer.
If the returned item(s) are "DAMAGED" either by the applicant prior to shipment or occurred in transit, the item(s) may
be declined by the receiving shipping department. Any fees implemented by the shipper to return damaged goods will
be at the expense of the customer.
Upon receiving the product in new condition and undamaged, we will refund you the purchase price of the product minus the restocking fee and actual freight charges from the original shipment to you.Cancellations
Because your custom order is built to your exact specifications, and a down payment is required to start the build process, most orders cannot be cancelled. The only exception being if the item has yet to enter production. All orders that have already shipped are also unable to be cancelled.
Please carefully review all specifics regarding your product prior to submitting.