This is the Walrus Submersible Water Pump - 21 GPM. This submersible water pump is to be used with clean water. It is corrosion resistant and compact for multiple usages. The motor also has thermal overload protection.
1. Water circulating of ponds
2. Lawn sprinkling
3. Garden watering and car washing
4. Dewatering the basement
6. Excavation and construction sites
1. Submersible pump for clean water.
2. Corrosion resistant and compact.
3. Bulit in capacitor.
4. Supplied with power cable and plug.
5. Motor protected from thermal overload.
6. Suitable for cleaing washing towers and other confined spaces.
1. Power supply: single-phase 60 Hz
2. Power: 100W
3. Insulation class: B
4. Protection: IP68
5. Length of cable: 13 ft or 16 ft
6. Delivery: up to 21.1 GPM
7. Head: up to 21.3 ft
1. Suitable to pumping clean, non-aggressive water and slightly dirty (grey) wastewater.
2. If you need to pump salt water, please look at model PW100AR and model PW400AR.
3. Temperature of pumped liquid: +39.2 F to +95 F
Walrus PW-A Series Submersible Pump Information
Walrus PW-A Series Submersible Pump Instruction Manual