This is the Walrus 1 HP electric pump. The HQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies.Suitable Liquids
Potable water or other clean or non-corrosive liquids.Operating Conditions
1. Ambient temperature: Max. +104 F (40 C)
2. Liquid temperature: + 39 F(4 C) ~ +104 F (40 C)
3. System Pressure : Max. 120 PSI
4. Relative humidity: Max. 85% (RH)Features
1. The HQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required. It will also protect the pump when it is in faulty conditions.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the HQ series suitable for many applications.
3. Impellers are constructed of stainless steel for greater durability.
4. The built-in indicator lights on top panel will display the pump's working condition and diagnosis.
5. Provide 2 different head designs for 1HP model:
- HQ800 with standard head is ideal for boosting city water so that PRV is no more required.
- HQ800H with higher head is ideal for tank system that require higher boost pressure.
6. The built-in protective functions will shut off the pump and automatically reset in case of:
- Dry run - Excessive temperature
- Rapid cycling - Dead head
7. Offer the new designed cast aluminum motor for higher efficiency and lower amperage draw. Detailed Information Walrus HQ Series Pump InformationInstruction Manual Walrus HQ Series Instruction Manual
California Residents: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. Click Here For More Information On The Proposition 65 Warning