This is the RDS 50 Gallon Refueling Tank & Toolbox Combo - Black Diamond Plate Powder Coat. These aluminum tanks are designed for transferring diesel or gasoline from the bed of a pickup to automobiles, boats, 4-wheelers, generators, or anything else you may have. Enjoy the convenience of a gas station that goes where you go.
Tanks can also be used to gravity feed diesel to supply additional capacity to a factory tank, with the use of an RDS Diesel Install kit.
Aluminum tanks do not rust, protecting your fuel from contamination.
Each tank comes with a reinforced 2" female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12 Volt pump (not included), a 2" fuel fill neck, drain fittings, baffles, manual sight gauge, rollover valve (safety vent) and mounting tabs. Toolbox has linked stainless steel locks, and two lift cylinders to hold open the crowned lid. Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Only add a diesel install kit if you plan to use this tank as an Auxiliary Fuel Tank. Install kits are not needed if you plan to use this tank as a Refueling Transfer Tank.
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Large toolbox sits in front of fuel tank instead of on top of it
- 100% aluminum diamond tread plate construction will never rust
- Leak-free design
- Large 2in. fill spout allows for faster fill-ups
- Manual sight gauge lets you quickly determine fuel level
- Built-in reinforcement plate adds durability
- Locking gas cap prevents tampering with fuel
- Mounting brackets
- Built in baffles to reduce movement of contents and sloshing
- Pressure tested for leaks
- 1 year limited warranty