The ATI 51 Gallon Rectangle Shape Refueling Tank comes with the following features:
- Diamond plate .125" aluminum construction. (Heavy duty .190" aluminum is also available - please contact us for a quote!)
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation
- Legal for Gas, Diesel, Methanol, Kerosene, Aviation fuel and other liquids
- Commercial grade lockable vent/prevent filler cap
- Fully baffled to reduce movement of contents
- Two-2" npt reinforced bungs for superior strength
- 3/8" npt drain
- Hold down brackets
- Pressure and leak detection test
- Clean and free of debris inside and outside of the tank
- 1 year limited warranty
The rectangle Refueling Transfer Tank is the most popular in the lineup. Our standard fuel tanks range from 38 to 110 gallons. The Two- 2" bungs allow for reversing the fuel fill cap and fuel transfer pump to the side you prefer best. The rectangle fuel tank is also the ideal shape if you require a double wall refueling transfer tank for you specific application. If you want to keep most of your bed space check out our more slender aluminium fuel tank designs, some only require 9".
Be sure to add the optional tank mounted fuel gauge or cabin mounted fuel gauge to keep track of your fuel levels!
Aluminum Tank Industries (ATI) Warranty Details:
Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from invoice ship date from our warehouse. Severe Series refueling tanks are covered for 5 years. Standard duty tanks are designed for use with transfer pumps up to 30 lbs. Installing a pump over 30 lbs on a standard duty tank will void warranty. A Severe Series tank is required if using a transfer pump over 30 lbs. If upon our inspection we deem the item to be defective, Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. will determine whether to repair or replace the defective item. It is the customers responsibility to ship the item to Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. No cost for labor, installation, or missing contents will be reimbursed. Damages due to shipping and handling, improper installation, abuse - intentional or accidental, or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. Warranty is void if the tank has been altered.