This is the RDS 60 Gallon Rectangle Diesel Auxiliary Tank. Increase driving range with an auxiliary fuel tank! Auxiliary tanks can be used as additional capacity for a factory tank with the use of an RDS diesel install kit. Shop for better fuel prices with this increased range. Each tank comes with gas cap, suction tube, drain fittings, manual sight gauge, along with internal baffles to reduce sloshing. All tanks Meet DOT standards.
Diesel Install kits are optionally available. Not intended to be used for gasoline. Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For safety reasons, the filler neck of these tanks prevents them from being overfilled. Actual usable tank capacity is about 95% of the total advertised gallons.
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Heavy duty 0.125 gauge aluminum diesel tank
- 0.187 gauge aluminum mounting brackets
- Built in baffles to reduce movement of contents and sloshing
- Pressure tested for leaks
- Uses include diesel, water, fertilizer oil, bio fuel, combustible fuel
- Automotive-style locking cap, suction tube and return coupling plugged
- Manual fuel sight gauge
- 1 year limited warranty