This is the RDS 40 Gallon Rectangle Notched Diesel Auxiliary Tank. An Ideal option for fifth wheel applications. Auxiliary tanks can be used as additional capacity for a factory tank with the use of an RDS diesel install kit. Shop for better fuel prices with this increased range. All tanks Meet DOT standards.
Diesel Install kits are optionally available. Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For safety reasons, the filler neck of these tanks prevents them from being overfilled. Actual usable tank capacity is about 95% of the total advertised gallons.
Please be aware that tanks/toolboxes may have mounting tabs that extend the dimensions of the tank by 1 inch on each side. This is NOT accounted for when viewing the displayed dimensions of the tanks/toolboxes. Please be sure to account for this when measuring for fitment of your tank/toolbox.Detailed Information RDS Auxiliary Tank Installation Instructions
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Tank has a withdraw tube, return and drain fitting
- Blank plate allows for the mounting of a fuel pump or gauge sending unit
- Front corner fill
- Aluminum diesel tank
- Mounting brackets
- Built in baffles to reduce movement of contents and sloshing
- Pressure tested for leaks
- Uses include diesel, water, fertilizer oil, bio fuel, combustible fuel
- 1 year limited warranty