This is the PolyJohn PJN3 Portable Restroom. The PJN3 is the Workhorse of the Industry Our standard model portable restroom sets the standard for the sanitation industry. The PJN3 is our most popular portable toilet. With its lightweight, compact, sturdy design, and its user-friendly functionality, the PJN3 is the portable restroom of choice wherever people spend significant time outdoors.
The PJN3's tough construction is on the job at residential and commercial worksites. Its comfortable interior is a hit at casual outdoor events such as fairs and festivals. The PJN3 offers features top to bottom, from its translucent roof to its anti-slip floors. Easy set-up and maintenance is built into the design. For a high-end level of service, the PJN3 can be loaded with amenities, and accompanied with top-quality PolyJohn hand-washing sinks and sanitizing stations.
When customers have portable restroom needs that include limited space or a limited budget, but high expectations of sanitation performance, the PolyJohn PJN3 is the perfect "go-to" choice. Features Include:
- Maximum ventilation
- Roomy interior
- Anti-slip floor surface for improved safety
- Occupancy signal latch
- Two tissue rolls
- Sanitary seat deck and floor design
- Translucent roof for better lighting
Advantages over other units:
- Instant antiseptic hand cleanser and foam dispensers
- Containment tray
- Paper Towel Dispenser
- Shelving with coat hook
- Solar Lighting
- Dump valve, recirculating tank or both dump valve and recirculating tank (See Optional Waste Tank Features below for more information)
Optional Waste Tank Features
- Spacious design has 17.4 percent more interior space than other standard units in the industry.
- Easy to service and clean, thanks to advanced waste tank design with rounded slope top and conveniently placed deep central sump.
- PJN3 range includes Static (Basic) Model, Recirculating Flush, Fresh Water Flush, and City Mains varieties.
- Door mounted mirror and handle standard
- Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
- Non-splash urinal standard
- A dump valve may be added to your restroom which allows for disposal of waste into a storage tank or other suitable container. Includes bayonette valve, hose and fittings
- A recirculating tank may be added that simply allows the liquid waste in the main storage tank to be used as part of the flushing process. Recommended to all use deodorizing products with this option to mask the waste and keep the air fresh in the restroom