Manufacturer: PolyJohn Enterprises
This is the PolyJohn PJN3 Portable Restroom. The PJN3 is the Workhorse of the Industry Our standard model portable restroom sets the standard for the sanitation industry. The PJN3 is our most popular portable toilet. With its lightweight, compact, sturdy design, and its user-friendly functionality, the PJN3 is the portable restroom of choice wherever people spend significant time outdoors.
The PJN3's tough construction is on the job at residential and commercial worksites. Its comfortable interior is a hit at casual outdoor events such as fairs and festivals. The PJN3 offers features top to bottom, from its translucent roof to its anti-slip floors. Easy set-up and maintenance is built into the design. For a high-end level of service, the PJN3 can be loaded with amenities, and accompanied with top-quality PolyJohn hand-washing sinks and sanitizing stations.
When customers have portable restroom needs that include limited space or a limited budget, but high expectations of sanitation performance, the PolyJohn PJN3 is the perfect "go-to" choice. Features Include:
- Maximum ventilation
- Roomy interior
- Anti-slip floor surface for improved safety
- Occupancy signal latch
- Two tissue rolls
- Sanitary seat deck and floor design
- Translucent roof for better lighting
Advantages over other units:
- Instant antiseptic hand cleanser and foam dispensers
- Containment tray
- Paper Towel Dispenser
- Shelving with coat hook
- Solar Lighting
- Dump valve, recirculating tank or both dump valve and recirculating tank (See Optional Waste Tank Features below for more information)
Optional Waste Tank Features
- Spacious design has 17.4 percent more interior space than other standard units in the industry.
- Easy to service and clean, thanks to advanced waste tank design with rounded slope top and conveniently placed deep central sump.
- PJN3 range includes Static (Basic) Model, Recirculating Flush, Fresh Water Flush, and City Mains varieties.
- Door mounted mirror and handle standard
- Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
- Non-splash urinal standard
Optional Solar Pod Light
- A dump valve may be added to your restroom which allows for disposal of waste into a storage tank or other suitable container. Includes bayonette valve, hose and fittings
- A recirculating tank may be added that simply allows the liquid waste in the main storage tank to be used as part of the flushing process. Recommended to all use deodorizing products with this option to mask the waste and keep the air fresh in the restroom
Keep the inside of your portable restroom bright! Our optional solar pod light provides 65 lumens of light and automatically turns on from dusk until dawn! This unit is easy to install in about 10-15 minutes. All you need is a 3 and 5/8" (92mm) hole saw (not included). Please click the "more info" tab above to locate the installation instructions available for download. Product Information PolyJohn PJN3 Portable Restroom Parts List PolyJohn PJN3 Portable Restroom Instruction Manual PolyJohn PJN3 Recirculating Flush Tank Parts List PolyJohn PJN3 Portable Restroom Recirculating Flush Tank Instruction Manual Solar Pod Light Installation InstructionsAvailable ColorsSpecifications
PolyJohn Warranty Details:POLYJOHN PORTABLE RESTROOMS LIMITED 3 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
PolyJohn Enterprises Corp. warrants the major plastic parts of its portable restrooms (plastic front, wall panels, roof, and tank) against any breakage or other problems that prevent the PolyJohn portable toilet
from functioning in accordance with usual practices used in the portable toilet industry and in their intended manner. This warranty covers any damages in material or workmanship for a total period of 3 years (36
months). This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the PolyJohn portable restroom. Proof of purchase, serial numbers, and photos will be required.Coverage Period
Coverage under this warranty is for a total of 3 years (36 months) from time of manufacture. A part or repair supplied under this warranty will assume the balance of the original warranty period.
During this time period if any major plastic parts covered by the warranty incur damage that prevent it from functioning, PolyJohn will provide replacement parts. Purchaser is responsible for any freight, labor, or other
costs associated with replacement.Filing Process for Warranty
PolyJohn reserves the right to request inspection of products for verification of defect, which may include returning some or all of the parts with shipping paid for by the purchaser. Once the items have been
returned, inspected, and PolyJohn is found at fault shipping costs will be reimbursed.
To file your warranty claim follow these steps:
1. Go to polyjohn.com/warranty/
2. Fill out necessary contact information
3. Fill in invoice number, date of purchase, product, and product serial numbers.
4. Upload an images of affected products
5. Submit and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.What is Not Covered By Warranty
This warranty does not cover damage or failure contributed to or caused by: Not following PolyJohn assembly procedures, unauthorized modification, acts of God, mishandling, misuse, use of incompatible solvents or
other damaging chemicals, vandalism or accident. In no event shall PolyJohn be liable for labor costs or for incidental or consequential damages.
**THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL PRIOR WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED**