This is the Norwesco Bruiser Double Compartment Septic Tank - 1250 Gallon. The Bruiser offers the same features as our ribbed septic tanks but it may be used as a septic tank as well as a holding tank or a pump chamber.
Drawings & Manuals Norwesco Bruiser Septic Tank - 1250 Gallon Norwesco Bruiser Septic Tank - Installation InstructionsCustomer Pickup Locations Norwesco Customer Pickup Locations And Addresses
- No special backfill is needed. Native soil may be used.
- Available in both single and double compartment models (2/3 - 1/3).
- Use where delivery of special backfill mixtures and water is next to impossible.
- No need to fill with water during initial installation.
- Once in the ground, must be kept 1/4 full at all times.
- Accepts 4" effluent filters.
- The rib design and placement provide superior structural integrity to the tank
- PVC tees and gaskets supplied loose
- Lightweight - can be transported to the job site in a pickup truck and carried by just two people.
- Accessories available to bring tank access to grade and to meet code specifications.
- 2 x 20" Manholes
- Double compartment
- 116" L x 55" W x 70" H
- 444 lbs.
- Across the United States and Canada there are a number of health code requirements that Norwesco tanks must meet. These codes are regulated by the state, county or province where you are located. To aid you in determining which tank you need, please consult with your local health department.
- Note: Images may not be 100% accurate as tank can vary based on model, fitting locations and accessories
Please Note: Customer pickup is available for a flat $25 fee.
Norwesco Septic Tank Warranty Details:
Failure to comply with the points below voids warranty.
A. Tanks are not fire-resistant. Do not store them near an open flame or heat in excess of 180 F.
B. Do not install any tank under the path of vehicles or heavy equipment.
C. Do not leave Low Profile septic tanks empty for extended periods of time.
D. Low Profile septic tanks and cisterns are designed only for use as underground tanks.
E. Low Profile septic tanks and Low Profile cisterns may be used as holding tanks or for pumping applications where permitted by local codes.
F. Low Profile natural colored cisterns are made of resins that meet FDA specifications for the storage of drinking water and can be used for that application.
G. Protect the tank from sharp objects which could puncture it and cause leakage.
H. Where saturated soil or seasonal high water tables are indicated between the bottom of the tank and the ground surface, see separate Supplemental Installation Instructions on our website.
I. For installations requiring counter-buoyancy measures; please refer to Counter-Buoyancy Instruction on our website.
J. Maximum temperature of liquid entering tank is 120 F.
K. Maximum bulkhead fitting size is 4". It is not advised to use this plastic underground tank for any application other than typical household sewage. Such uses would void product warranty.
Manufacturer warrants that if this part is proven to be defective in material or workmanship within three (3) years from the date of manufacture, manufacturer will (at company's option) either replace or repair said part. This standard limited warranty does not apply to damages resulting from misuse, improper application of recommended materials, accident, or improper installation or maintenance. Remedy to the buyer is limited to
the replacement of any defective product (or its component where applicable), F.O.B. point of manufacture. The buyer's remedy under this warranty does not include any other direct or indirect consequential damages which result from defects in material and/or workmanship of its products.