This is the RDS 60 Gallon Diesel Auxiliary Tank & Toolbox Combo. Increase driving range with an auxiliary fuel tank with toolbox built in! Auxiliary tanks can be used as additional capacity for a factory tank with the use of an RDS diesel install kit. Shop for better fuel prices with this increased range. Each tank comes with gas cap, suction tube, drain fittings, manual sight gauge, fuel filler shroud, along with internal baffles to reduce sloshing. Toolboxes come with linked stainless steel locks that also secure the fuel fill to prevent tampering, and two lift cylinders to hold open the crowned lid. All tanks Meet DOT standards.
Diesel Install kits are optionally available. Not intended to be used for gasoline. Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For safety reasons, the filler neck of these tanks prevents them from being overfilled. Actual usable tank capacity is about 95% of the total advertised gallons.
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Heavy duty 0.125 gauge aluminum diesel tank
- 0.058 gauge aluminum toolbox
- 0.187 gauge aluminum mounting brackets
- Stainless steel locks
- Built in baffles to reduce movement of contents and sloshing
- Reinforced lid
- Pressure tested for leaks
- Uses include diesel, water, fertilizer oil, bio fuel, combustible fuel
- Manual fuel sight gauge
- Enclosed fuel fill area
- 1 year limited warranty