The Fill-Rite FR4220HDSFQ is a 12V DC heavy duty, cast-iron, rotary vane fuel transfer pump that is capable of generating up to 20 GPM. It is designed to handle flammable liquids such as gasoline, diesel, biodiesel blends up to B20, ethanol blends up to E15, kerosene and mineral spirits. The pump motor utlizes a low amp draw and is thermally protected to prevent overheating. The FR4220HDSFQ model is available with a 1" automatic (green) nozzle, 18' fuel hose with swivel, 20" - 34" steel telescoping suction pipe, 30 micron particulate filter as well as other accessories. Made in the USA with a UL/cUL Listed Motor and limited lifetime warranty, this product is ideal for agriculture, construction as well as any industry requiring mobile fuel transfer.
- Adjustable electric junction box that rotates 180 degrees
- Reliable heavy duty power switch lever to withstand heavy abuse in rugged environments
- Focused weight reduction while preserving expected heavy duty performance
- Thermally protected motor to prevent overheating to maximize motor life
- Premium paint shield for exemplary corrosion resistance