This is the RDS 45 Gallon Rectangle Vertical Refueling Tank - Black Diamond Plate Powder Coat. These aluminum tanks are designed for transferring diesel or gasoline from the bed of a pickup to automobiles, heavy equipment, boats, 4-wheelers, generators, or anything else you may have. Enjoy the convenience of a gas station that goes where you go.
DOT approved aluminum fuel tanks. Aluminum tanks do not rust, which protects fuel from contamination. Tanks can also be used to gravity feed diesel to supply additional capacity to a factory tank, with the use of an RDS Diesel Install kit.
It is the user's responsibility to comply with local, state and federal requirements pertaining to safe transportation, loading and discharging of tank contents. Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: For safety reasons, the filler neck of these tanks prevents them from being overfilled. Actual usable tank capacity is about 95% of the total advertised gallons.
NOTE: Only add a diesel install kit if you plan to use this tank as an Auxiliary Fuel Tank. Install kits are not needed if you plan to use this tank as a Refueling Transfer Tank.Please be aware that tanks/toolboxes may have mounting tabs that extend the dimensions of the tank by 1 inch on each side. This is NOT accounted for when viewing the displayed dimensions of the tanks/toolboxes. Please be sure to account for this when measuring for fitment of your tank/toolbox.Detailed Information RDS Refueling Transfer Tank Installation Instructions
- Tanks come with a 2" female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12V transfer pump (not included)
- No-Rust Aluminum Tank can be used to transport diesel or gasoline
- DOT Approved Tank with 1/8" heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Fully welded seams
- 100% pressure tested
- 3/16" heavy duty aluminum mounting brackets
- Built-in baffles reduce sloshing
- Locking gas cap
- Rollover valve (pressure relief vent)
- Includes 3/8" FTP drain plug
- Diesel install kits are available for diesel gravity feed
- 1 year limited warranty