Manufacturer: Custom Roto-Molding Inc.
This is the Custom Roto-Molding 200 Gallon Rectangular portable utility tank.
Product Detailed Drawing Custom Roto-Molding 200 Gallon Rectangular Tank
- Capacity: 200 Gallons
- 8" Lid
- 2" Female threaded outlet on longside or shortside
- Manufactured using FDA compliant polyethylene
- Also available in crosslinked polyethylene (contact us for a quote)
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Dimensions: 40"L x 48"W x 29"H
Custom Roto-Molding, Inc. Warranty Details:
Tanks manufactured by Custom Roto-Molding, Inc. are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of Five (5) Years from date of original purchase. Custom Roto-Molding tanks conforms to ASTM D-1998 specification. Warranty online applies to Tanks that have been correctly installed and have not been subject to abuse or misuse. These warranties are made for the benefit of the original end user.
1. It is the reponsibility of the end user to perform initial cleaning, testing for leaks and the suitability of the storage tank to a specific application. Verify chemical compatibility in accordance with chemical resistant chart provided by resin manufacturer.
2. All external plumbing must have secondary support and must not apply excessive load on the tank outlets. Please provide flexible connections between tank and rigid plumbing installations. Lifting lugs are to be used only when tank is empty.
3. Refer to OSHA confined space entry procedures prior to cleaning any tank.
4. Warranty does not cover misuse, fire, accident, negligence, transit damage, unauthorized modifications to the product, excessive external pressure or abnormal use.
5. Warranty does not cover loss of product through leakage or damages for injuries persons or property caused by leakage.
6. Tanks and fittings have not been cleaned or pretested for leaks. Fill with water and clean before using. Rinse well and check compatibility before use.
7. Liability of the manufacturer under this warranty and any other warranty, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, is limited to repair or, at the Manufacturer's option, replacement of the defective product which is shown to have been defective when shipped, and only then if the Manufacturer is notified in writing of the defects within the warranty period and items in question are promptly delivered to it's point of manufacture. Transportation charges are to be prepaid.
8. Inspect product for any damages incurred during shipping and handling to tank and fittings upon receipt.
9. Vertical flat bottom tanks must be installed on a stationary, flat level, solid surface.