This is the Walrus 2 HP electric pump. The TQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from
underground or surface water supplies.Suitable Liquids
Potable water or other clean or non-corrosive liquids.Operating Conditions
1. Ambient temperature: Max. +104 F (40 C)
2. Liquid temperature: + 39 F(4 C) ~ +104 F (40 C)
3. System Pressure : Max. 120 PSI
4. Relative humidity: Max. 85% (RH)
5. Under normal operation, it is not necessary to adjust the pressure unless the cut in pressure is higher than preset activation point (refer to specifcation).Features
1. The TQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until
water is not required.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the TQ series suitable for many applications.
3. The TQ is constructed from the top quality corrosion resistant materials.
4. Pump has built in dry-run shut o with automatic reset function.
5. The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current. (Single phase motor only)
6. The TQ has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
7. The pumps will lift water up to 25 ft. with foot valve and pump suction piping lled with water.Detailed Information Walrus TQ Series Pump InformationInstruction Manual Walrus TQ Series Instruction Manual
California Residents: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. Click Here For More Information On The Proposition 65 Warning