This is the Walrus 2 HP electric pump. The TQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from
underground or surface water supplies.
Potable water or other clean or non-corrosive liquids.
1. Ambient temperature: Max. +104 F (40 C)
2. Liquid temperature: + 39 F(4 C) ~ +104 F (40 C)
3. System Pressure : Max. 120 PSI
4. Relative humidity: Max. 85% (RH)
5. Under normal operation, it is not necessary to adjust the pressure unless the cut in pressure is higher than preset activation point (refer to specifcation).
1. The TQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until
water is not required.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the TQ series suitable for many applications.
3. The TQ is constructed from the top quality corrosion resistant materials.
4. Pump has built in dry-run shut o with automatic reset function.
5. The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current. (Single phase motor only)
6. The TQ has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
7. The pumps will lift water up to 25 ft. with foot valve and pump suction piping lled with water.
Walrus Warranty Details:
Products manufactured by Walrus Pumps Co (Walrus) are warranted to the first user only to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of installation, but no more than 24 months from date of shipment. Walrus' liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at our election, without charge, FOB Walrus' distribution center or authorized service agent. Walrus will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation or any other charges that may arise in connection with warranty claim. The warranty period commences on the date of original purchase of the equipment. Proof of purchase and installation date, failure date, and supporting installation data must be provided when claiming repairs under warranty. This warranty is subject to due compliance by the original purchaser with all directions and conditions set out in the installation and operating instructions. Failure to comply with these instructions, damage or breakdown caused by fair wear and tear, negligence, misuse, incorrect installation, inappropriate chemicals or additives in the water, inadequate protection against freezing, rain or other adverse weather conditions, corrosive or abrasive water, lightning or high voltage spikes or through unauthorized persons attempting
repairs are not covered under warranty. Walrus will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, losses, or expenses, arising from installation, use, or any other causes. There are no express or implied
warranties, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond those warranties described or referred to above.
Certain states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or the placing of limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, therefore, the limitations or exclusions herein may not apply. This warranty sets forth specific legal rights and obligations, however, additional rights may exist, which may vary from state to