The Husky 5000 gallon steel folding frame tank is the perfect solution to your portable tank needs. Husky's port-a-tank liners are designed so there are no bulky corners or sagging liner. Our manufacturing process allows us to use one continuous piece of material for the side panel, which is then welded to our Husky-duty floor material. We also install solid brass grommets in a tight pattern, alleviating any liner drooping at the frame. These features create the best fitting, most durable liner available.Folding Frame Tank Standard Features:
Folding Frame Tank Options:
- Exclusive Easy Lift Handles on the floor of our liner make our Folding Frame Tank the easiest and quickest to fold and permits easy removal of any standing water.
- Pinch-free frame is designed with safety in mind!
- Steel Frame: 7/8" od., 14 gauge (HREW P&O) Round Tube Steel
- 22 oz vinyl sides and floor
- Quick release drain sleeve eliminates fighting with ropes.
- Vinyl: 22 oz or 30 oz
- 22 oz. XLON is new from Husky Portable containment and has been designed to replace DuPont's discontinued Hypalon liner material. XLON was designed with UV resistance, heat resistance, abrasion, puncture resistance and excellent cold cracking qualities in mind allowing Husky to offer the best folding tank liner material on the market. XLON comes with a ten year warranty against UV and weather elements.
- Floor: 22oz or Husky Duty Floor made of acrylic-coated 28 oz PVC is soft, pliable and foldable.
- Double folding frame tanks allow it to be stored in half the space!
- Our quick dump option saves you time!
Husky Warranty Details:
Husky Portable Containment (HPC) will warranty all welds and welded seams on most products for a Lifetime (10 years for bladder tanks). All warranty claims may be reviewed and inspected by HPC to determine if the claim will be honored. Pictures should
be sent to to help determine warranty. If it is a repair that can be done by a repair kit then HPC will ship (regular ground) (within the upper 48 states in the USA, outside of the area or country the
end user is responsible for all shipping charges which must be pre-paid) a repair kit to the end user for them to apply. HPC reserves the right to refuse any damaged claim due to end user negligence or product abuse. If it is determined to be a legitimate warranty issue HPC that cannot be repaired with a patch kit HPC will either replace the product (shipping regular ground) (all shipping charges outside the upper 48 states in the USA will need to be pre-paid by the end user before a replacement product will be shipped) completely with new or repair the product at HPC facility. HPC reserves the right to determine if the product can be repaired. If the product in question is to be returned for warranty repair HPC will pay only the return shipping costs (regular ground) within the upper 48 states in the USA, outside of the area or country the end user is responsible for all shipping charges which must be pre-paid. The cost to ship the product back to HPC will be the liability of the end user. The warranty period will begin at the time the product is delivered to the end user.
No reviews have been entered for this product yet.