The Husky 3000 gallon steel folding frame tank is the perfect solution to your portable tank needs. Husky's port-a-tank liners are designed so there are no bulky corners or sagging liner. Our manufacturing process allows us to use one continuous piece of material for the side panel, which is then welded to our Husky-duty floor material. We also install solid brass grommets in a tight pattern, alleviating any liner drooping at the frame. These features create the best fitting, most durable liner available.Folding Frame Tank Standard Features:
Folding Frame Tank Options:
- Exclusive Easy Lift Handles on the floor of our liner make our Folding Frame Tank the easiest and quickest to fold and permits easy removal of any standing water.
- Pinch-free frame is designed with safety in mind!
- Steel Frame: 7/8" od., 14 gauge (HREW P&O) Round Tube Steel
- 22 oz vinyl sides and floor
- Quick release drain sleeve eliminates fighting with ropes.
- Vinyl: 22 oz or 30 oz
- 22 oz. XLON is new from Husky Portable containment and has been designed to replace DuPont's discontinued Hypalon liner material. XLON was designed with UV resistance, heat resistance, abrasion, puncture resistance and excellent cold cracking qualities in mind allowing Husky to offer the best folding tank liner material on the market. XLON comes with a ten year warranty against UV and weather elements.
- Floor: 22oz or Husky Duty Floor made of acrylic-coated 28 oz PVC is soft, pliable and foldable. NOTE: All 28oz floors are always black unless requested to be another color.
- Double folding frame tanks allow it to be stored in half the space!
- Our quick dump option saves you time!
* Aluminum Frame Tanks fold to 8" wide.