The Fol-Da-Tank 2100 Gallon Steel Folding Frame Collapsible Tanks - with pinch free design - are portable water tanks are designed for rural areas where water is difficult to supply. FOL-DA-TANK collapsible tanks double the firefighting capability at the fire scene. New Hinge Protector (patent pending) helps prevent pinching of hands and fingers when folding the tank. The hinge protectors are a standard feature on all folding framed tanks. Another standard feature are grab handles that are placed on the side wall of the liner. The grab handles help the firefighter pick up the liner when folding. Hinge protectors and grab handles are also sold separately as add on kits. (NFPA 1142 Compliant, GSA Approved)Features
1. "Easy Lift Handles" - Side wall mounted handles helps the firefighter to pick up the liner when closing the tank. Grab handle kits are also available for existing tanks.
2. Hinge Protectors - Patented "pinch free" design prevents the firefighter from pinching their hands when opening and closing the folding frame
3. Heavy Duty Floor Design - When ordering a 22 oz. Vinyl or HPR tank you can get an optional 30 oz. floor at no extra charge. Specify when ordering.
4. Quick Release Drains (a-d). - Placed on the inside of the tank so water pressure will seal off the drain sleeve. With pull strap for emptying the tank. More streamed lined for better traffic flow.
5. Frame - Steel standard 7/8" OD 14 gauge tubing
6. Liners - 17 oz. and 22 oz. HPR (High Performance Rubber), 22 oz. and 30 oz. Vinyl
It was more than 57 years ago that the first Fol-Da-Tank was introduced to firefighters, who recognized its value and quality immediately. In fact, the quality was so good many of these original models are still on the job, performing like new. Two men can unload the Fol-Da-Tank from the truck and set up in less than 30 seconds. While the pumper empties the Fol-Da-Tank a tanker can be bringing more water. Fol-Da-Tank has proved to be the practical answer as an extra water supply for rural areas where water pressure is low or as a back-up facility for municipal fire departments. Fol-Da-Tanks come standard with grab handles and hinge protectors pinch free design (U.S. patent #7,938,291, Canadian patent #2624553) to help firefighters when folding the tank. Grab handles can be placed on the bottom side walls or floor of the liner to eliminate any snaging of Low-Level strainers or hose. Fol-Da-Tanks are a great resource for oil spill containment and oil spill clean up.Constructions Features:
- New rugged HPR High Performance Rubber (replaced hypalon), 22 oz. or 30 oz. Vinyl
- Solid brass grommets
- Closely spaced grommets to prevent the liner from sagging
- Hinge protectors pinch free design
- Liner pick up grab handles (NEW & IMPROVED)
The most reliable fabrics to choose from.
- 17 oz. HPR High Performance Rubber - Red or Yellow
- 22 oz. HPR High Performance Rubber - Red or Yellow
- 22 oz. Vinyl - Red, Yellow, Blue or Orange
- 30 oz. Vinyl - Red, Yellow, Black or Orange
HPR is a formulated fabric made specifically for Fol-Da-Tank Company with proprietary rights. Unlike other company's that put a fancy trademark name on an existing fabric. Fol-Da-Tank has tested the New HPR fabric in the cold climates of Alaska to the extreme hot desert of the Middle East for over 5 years. HPR (High Performance Rubber) has been designed with UV, heat and puncture resistance, along with abrasion and cold cracking (-60 degrees F) qualities. Fol-Da-Tank Company guarantees this fabric with a "LIFETIME WARRANTY" on the hot air or R.F. (Dielectric Radio Frequency) heat sealed seams! The HPR formulation allows Fol-Da-Tank to offer the best fabric on the market today. HPR is used in our standard folding frame tanks, our flexible pillow style tanks, self-supporting onion style tanks and secondary containment berms. The possiblities are endless! When choosing the superior liner fabric Fol-Da-Tank Company offers the versatile HPR fabric for all your liquid containment needs!Steel frame
7/8" o.d. round tube, 14 gauge wall structural steel with snag free finish
Die cut, heavy duty gauge hinges with heavy duty bolts