Manufacturer: Rhino Tuff Tanks
This is the Rhino 225 Gallon Stacking Tank. Effectively organize your bulk fluid inventory, eliminate the hassle of handling 55-gallon drums and maximize valuable floor space with Rhino Tuff Tanks stackable tank systems. Individual tanks are designed with a common 36" x 36" footprint among all sizes. Tanks can be securely stacked with each other in any combination without requiring costly conversion brackets or racking. Using Natural Virgin High-Density Polyethylene resins, Rhino Tuff Tanks provide a clean, stable, contamination-free container that will not rust or corrode - protecting your fluids from the environment. Combine with an array of accessories to create your own unique storage and dispensing system. RTT Systems have been certified as compliant with ULC 142.14-03 testing standards and bear the markings as such.
- Top: 2 Inch NPT and 2 Inch Buttress Thread
- Front Fill Port: 2 Inch NPT
- Front Drain Port: 1 Inch NPT, 304 Stainless Steel
- Side Top: 1 Inch NPT
- Side Drain Port: 1 Inch NPT, 304 Stainless Steel
- Left Side - Six (6) Inserts: 5/16" - 18
- Front - Four (4) Inserts: 1/4" - 20
- Molded-in graphic and identification label
- Molded-in site gauge and semi transparent material, eliminates the need for external site gauges
- Natural virgin high density polyethylene construction
- Stackable in any combo - no converting brackets needed
- See your exact fluid levels
- Capacity: 225 Gallons
- Dimensions: 36"L x 36"W x 49"H
- Empty Weight: 150 lbs.
Rhino Tuff Tanks Warranty Details:
Rhino Tuff Tanks offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products.
Rhino Tuff Tanks (RTT) stands behind all of our quality products and we will repair or replace at our discretion, any product found to be defective due to a manufacturing defect. The manufacturers warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to an accident, adjustment, improper installation, misapplication, misuse, modification, neglect, repair, including but not limited to improper maintenance, or use of unauthorized parts or attachments.