This is the Rhino Drain - Waste Oil - Self Evac - Roughneck for Rhino Tuff Tanks.Drain Types:
The Roughneck II Drain captures used fluids and transfers them to any bulk storage tank. The unit uses regular shop air and can be pressurized to allow for self-evacuating.Features:
- Patented automatic fluid evacuation valve eliminates gravity draining, pouring, or the need for an evacuation pump
- 23 gallon storage tank; fewer drain intervals
- A low pressure safety valve prevents over pressurization of tank
- Clear evacuation hose; provides fast fluid evacuation and shows fluid
levels in tank
- 19.25" diameter catch basin that features an inlet filter screen and s-hooks for tools.
- "Splashguard" bowl design prevents splattering, speeds drainage.
- Fully adjustable bowl height from 47" to 74".
- One touch operation. No ball valves required for evacuation
- Roughneck outlet tube mounts securely into bulk used fluid reservoir or can be dry-break mounted.
- Seven foot evacuation tube provides sight gauge for fluid level.
- Tank handle makes maneuvering easy.
- Heavy gauge, all-steel construction guarantees long life.
- Tip-resistant balanced design.
- Large diameter rear rubber wheels and non-marking wide front casters maneuver the toughest shop floors.
Ships FREE with purchase of any Rhino Tuff Tank!
- Drain dimensions: 24" D x 45" H (72" H, fully extended)
- Bowl diameter: 19.25"
- Operating air pressure: 5 - 25 PSI (.34 - 1.72 bar)
- Fluid outlet hose: 7' x 3/4" ID
- Fluid outlet nozzle: 1" OD
- Pressure relief valve: 30 PSI (2.07 bar)
- Capacity: 23 Gallons (87 l)
- Telescoping range: 47" - 74" (1.19-1.88 m)
- Evacuation time: 3 - 4 Minutes
- Wetted materials: Zinc plated steel, steel, Viton, HDPE, and PVC
Rhino Tuff Tanks Warranty Details:
Rhino Tuff Tanks offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products.
Rhino Tuff Tanks (RTT) stands behind all of our quality products and we will repair or replace at our discretion, any product found to be defective due to a manufacturing defect. The manufacturers warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to an accident, adjustment, improper installation, misapplication, misuse, modification, neglect, repair, including but not limited to improper maintenance, or use of unauthorized parts or attachments.