The ATI 95 Gallon Severe Series - Heavy Duty .190" Aluminum - L-Shape Refueling Tank is designed and built for severe conditions. These tanks are built to handle larger pumps and off-road conditions. These tanks are built with 50% thicker heavy duty aluminum and have a unique internal pump bung support.
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation
- DOT permit allows transportation while the pump is still attached to the tank
- Legal for Gas, Diesel, Methanol, Kerosene, Aviation fuel and other liquids
- Lockable SpinSecure vent/prevent cap, highet grade cap in the industry. The prevent lets the tank take in air while pumping.
- Fully welded baffles for additional strength and reduce content movemtn. Internal baffles create smaller compartments inside the tank
- Unique internal pump bung support. Both bungs are equipped with the supports so you can mount your pump on either bung
- 50% thicker, heavier .190" heavy duty aluminum construction
- Vent with rollover protection for safety and functionality
- Two 2" bungs with support for mounting the pump on either side of the tank
- 5 year warranty
- Hold down brackets
- Pressure and leak detection test
- Clean and free of debris inside and outside of the tank
Our L-shape Refueling Tanks were designed to be used with a crossover style toolbox or chest box. The bottom of the L-shape fits under most standard toolboxes. The fuel tank can also be installed in reverse so the fuel tank can be removed without removal of your toolbox. The two bungs allow for reversing the fuel fill cap and fuel transfer pump to the side you prefer best.
Aluminum Tank Industries (ATI) Warranty Details:
Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from invoice ship date from our warehouse. Severe Series refueling tanks are covered for 5 years. Standard duty tanks are designed for use with transfer pumps up to 30 lbs. Installing a pump over 30 lbs on a standard duty tank will void warranty. A Severe Series tank is required if using a transfer pump over 30 lbs. If upon our inspection we deem the item to be defective, Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. will determine whether to repair or replace the defective item. It is the customers responsibility to ship the item to Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. No cost for labor, installation, or missing contents will be reimbursed. Damages due to shipping and handling, improper installation, abuse - intentional or accidental, or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. Warranty is void if the tank has been altered.