This is the RDS 52 Gallon Refueling Tank & Toolbox Combo With Pump. Rugged aluminum tank combination includes a fuel tank that is DOT approved for fuel transfer or storage, along with a built-in toolbox and a 12 Volt DC transfer pump.
These aluminum tanks are designed for transferring diesel, gasoline or avialtion fuel. Aluminum tanks do not rust, which protects fuel from contamination. The included GPI pump with explosion-proof motor and convenient spin collar come installed and is available with the M-150S-MU model (15 GPM).
Features durable 0.125" diamond plate aluminum construction. The lid has a stainless steel keyed lock, with 2 opening handles. Built-in baffles reduce fuel slosh during transport. Includes a 10-ft. hose with a 3/4" nozzle. Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: For safety reasons, the filler neck of these tanks prevents them from being overfilled. Actual usable tank capacity is about 95% of the total advertised gallons.
NOTE: Only add a diesel install kit if you plan to use this tank as an Auxiliary Fuel Tank. Install kits are not needed if you plan to use this tank as a Refueling Transfer Tank.
- GPI Model M-150S-MU 12V DC pump has an explosion-proof motor for exceptional durability
- No-rust aluminum construction is built to last
- Tank can be used to transport diesel or gasoline
- DOT Approved
- Pump comes installed in the tank
- Includes 10ft. hose with 3/4in. nozzle
- 0.125in. heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Fully welded seams offer built-in strength
- 100% pressure tested for safety
- 0.187in. heavy-duty aluminum mounting brackets keep the tank secure
- Built-in baffles reduce sloshing during transport
- Has a rollover valve (vent) to help prevent spills
- Includes 3/8in. FTP drain plug
- 3/8in. coupling for pickup
- Toolbox lid is reinforced with welded lid braces
- 2 gas-filled lift cylinders assist in opening and holding open the toolbox lid
- 2 stainless steel paddle handles (one locking) linked together can be opened from either side
- Manual sight fuel gauge is included