This is the Transfer Flow 40 Gallon Refueling Tank & Toolbox Combo System. Our 40-gallon refueling tank and tool box combo is the perfect solution for drivers who want a mobile refueling station onboard with 6 cubic feet to securely store gear and equipment. The 40-gallon refueling tank is Department of Transportation (DOT) legal to carry and transfer gasoline, diesel, and kerosene fuels, and features an easy-to-use purge function that moves remaining fuel from the hose back into the fuel tank. The tool box is equipped with locking paddle handles and gas-filled shocks that make it easy to open and close the tool box lid.
The 40-gallon refueling tank is made from 14-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel for superior durability and strength; and powder coated for durable satin black finish. As with all Transfer Flow fuel tank systems, this refueling tank comes complete with all parts needed for installation, down to the last zip tie.Features
- Recommended for drivers who own ATVs, boats, generators, landscape or farming equipment, or want the option to fuel their truck or additional vehicles
- Comes with 12-volt GPI fuel pump, 12 ft. hose, nozzle, fuel cap, wiring harness with cab-mounted power switch, and mounting hardware
- Built from 14-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength
- 6 cubic feet of storage space (Storage dimensions: 59"L x 18"W x 9 3/4"H)
- Gas-filled shocks for easy opening and closing
- Easy-to-use hose-purge feature eliminates messes
- Pumps up to 8 gallons per minute
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.
Fuel Type: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene
Dimensions: 59"L x 21"W x 21"H
Fits: All Full-Size TrucksNOTE: Product dimensions include 3" in width for the mounting brackets.Optional Accessories
- GPI Electronic Fuel Meter: Add a GPI Electronic Fuel Meter to your refueling tank nozzle for easy monitoring of outgoing fuel flow. The fuel meter is made from durable cast aluminum and features an LCD screen that is accurate to +/-5% of the reading. The digital turbine meter is factory-calibrated for gasoline, diesel, or kerosene and is designed for flow rates from 3 to 30 GPM. It mounts easily to the end of a hose and includes two reducer bushings, pipe nipple, and two standard AAA batteries.
- 3/4" Hose Swivel Adapter: Maximize the use of your refueling tank by installing a Husky Hose Swivel that allows for full articulation of the refueling nozzle and provides convenience in even the most obscure mounting situations