This is the RDS 90 Gallon Refueling Tank & Toolbox Combo. These aluminum tanks are designed for transferring diesel or gasoline from the bed of a pickup to automobiles, boats, 4-wheelers, generators, or anything else you may have. Enjoy the convenience of a gas station that goes where you go.
Tanks can also be used to gravity feed diesel to supply additional capacity to a factory tank, with the use of an RDS Diesel Install kit.
Aluminum tanks do not rust, protecting your fuel from contamination.
Each tank comes with a reinforced 2" female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12 Volt pump (not included), a 2" fuel fill neck, drain fittings, baffles, manual sight gauge, rollover valve (safety vent) and mounting tabs. Toolbox has linked stainless steel locks, and two lift cylinders to hold open the crowned lid. Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For safety reasons, the filler neck of these tanks prevents them from being overfilled. Actual usable tank capacity is about 95% of the total advertised gallons.
NOTE: Only add a diesel install kit if you plan to use this tank as an Auxiliary Fuel Tank. Install kits are not needed if you plan to use this tank as a Refueling Transfer Tank.
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- 100% aluminum diamond tread plate construction will never rust
- Leak-free design
- 0.125in. heavy-duty aluminum construction
- 0.187in. heavy-duty aluminum mounting brackets keep the tank secure
- Includes a 3/8in. FTP drain plug
- 3/8in. coupling for pickup
- Toolbox lid is reinforced with welded lid braces
- 2 gas filled lift cylinders to assist in opening and holding open the toolbox lid
- 2 stainless steel paddle handles (one locking) linked together can be opened from either side
- Manual sight gauge lets you quickly determine fuel level
- Locking gas cap prevents tampering with fuel
- Mounting brackets
- Built in baffles to reduce movement of contents and sloshing
- Pressure tested for leaks
- 1 year limited warranty