Manufacturer: Aluminum Tank Industries
The ATI 65 Gallon Fuel Safe Refueling Tank And Toolbox Combo is the ultimate fuel and tool storage solution. Refueling Tank and Toolbox combos are great, secure solutions for tool and equipment storage as well as on the go fueling!
FUEL SAFE fuel tank/toolbox combos take fuel security to a whole new level! The fuel filler and fittings are inside a compartment under the lockable lid of the toolbox. The fill and fittings are in a compartment that is separated from the toolbox storage area. The toolbox has its own floor unlike others who offer an economy tank/toolbox combo that uses the top of the fuel tank as the toolbox floor. The FUEL SAFE tank/toolbox combo gives you security for your fuel.
The toolbox features:
- Diamond plate .125" aluminum construction. (Heavy duty .190" aluminum is also available - please contact us for a quote!)
- All polished aluminum DP body construction
- Polished industrial stainless locking handles
- Automotive style gas shocks for lid
- Extreme 3 layer lid design
- Full aluminum piano hinge
- Aero-beveled lid design
All of our Refueling Tanks come with the following features:
NOTE: The TTR65FCB has only two mounting tabs on the bottom of the tailgate side of the tank. This tank must be secured to the floor using both mounting tabs and it must also be secured to the top of the bed up against the bulkhead. Measure height of bed and drill hole through rear of toolbox so that it can be secured to bed. Make sure to use flat washers on front and back of toolbox. NOTE: Also pictured is the fuel safe box with a EZ8 manual pump. This pump does not come with the tank but can be purchased separately. Please see our fuel accessories category for pumps.Detailed Information Refueling Tank Installation InstructionsNeed a custom tank? No problem! Please click here to select a custom tank style and provide us with your requirements!
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation
- Legal for Gas, Diesel, Methanol, Kerosene, Aviation fuel and other liquids
- Commercial grade lockable vent/prevent filler cap
- Fully baffled to reduce movement of contents
- Two-2" npt reinforced bungs for superior strength
- 3/8" npt drain
- Hold down brackets
- Pressure and leak detection test
- Clean and free of debris inside and outside of the tank
- 1 year limited warranty
Aluminum Tank Industries (ATI) Warranty Details:
Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from invoice ship date from our warehouse. Severe Series refueling tanks are covered for 5 years. Standard duty tanks are designed for use with transfer pumps up to 30 lbs. Installing a pump over 30 lbs on a standard duty tank will void warranty. A Severe Series tank is required if using a transfer pump over 30 lbs. If upon our inspection we deem the item to be defective, Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. will determine whether to repair or replace the defective item. It is the customers responsibility to ship the item to Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. No cost for labor, installation, or missing contents will be reimbursed. Damages due to shipping and handling, improper installation, abuse - intentional or accidental, or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. Warranty is void if the tank has been altered.