This is the Transfer Flow 40 Gallon Refueling Tank System. Kick the fuel cans to the curb when you install a safe, legal, and reliable Transfer Flow refueling tank in the bed of your pickup truck. Perfect for refueling vehicles or equipment on the go, our refueling tanks will save you time, money, and hassle.
Our 40-gallon refueling tank system is Department of Transportation (DOT) legal to carry and transfer gasoline, diesel, and kerosene. The compact design of the 40-gallon refueling tank fits under most tonneau covers and sits comfortably in the bed of all light and heavy duty trucks.
The 40-gallon refueling tank is made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength; and powder coated black for durable satin finish. As with all Transfer Flow fuel tank systems, this refueling tank comes complete with all parts needed for installation, down to the last zip tie.Features
- Recommended for drivers who own ATVs, boats, generators, landscape or farming equipment, or want the option to fuel their truck or additional vehicles
- Comes with 12-volt GPI fuel pump, 12 ft. hose, nozzle, locking cap, wiring harness with cab-mounted power switch, and mounting hardware
- DOT legal for gasoline, diesel, and kerosene
- Fits under most tonneau covers
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Easy-to-use hose-purge feature eliminates messes
- Pumps up to 8 gallons per minute
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.
Fuel Type: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene
Dimensions: 40"L x 23"W x 17.5"H
Fits: All Light and Heavy Duty TrucksNOTE: Product dimensions include 3" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.Optional Accessories
- Tank Mounted Fuel Gauge: The Rochester spiral gauge incorporates a strong nickel-plated Neo magnet capable of driving a TwinSite sender which provides a direct, top reading fractional reading and also sends an electrical signal to a remote receiver
- NAPA Inline Fuel Filter Kit: Diesel fuel contamination is becoming more and more common since the integration of biodiesel at fueling stations. Keep your engine running efficiently by installing an In-Line Fuel Filter Kit to remove contaminants from the fuel
- GPI Electronic Fuel Meter: Add a GPI Electronic Fuel Meter to your refueling tank nozzle for easy monitoring of outgoing fuel flow. The fuel meter is made from durable cast aluminum and features an LCD screen that is accurate to +/-5% of the reading. The digital turbine meter is factory-calibrated for gasoline, diesel, or kerosene and is designed for flow rates from 3 to 30 GPM. It mounts easily to the end of a hose and includes two reducer bushings, pipe nipple, and two standard AAA batteries.
- 3/4" Hose Swivel Adapter: Maximize the use of your refueling tank by installing a Husky Hose Swivel that allows for full articulation of the refueling nozzle and provides convenience in even the most obscure mounting situations