This is the RDS 20 Gallon Rectangle Diesel Auxiliary Tank. This tank offers extra fuel capacity for a generator or other specialty application using diesel fuel. All tanks Meet DOT standards.
Diesel Install kits are optionally available. Not intended to be used for gasoline. Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For safety reasons, the filler neck of these tanks prevents them from being overfilled. Actual usable tank capacity is about 95% of the total advertised gallons.
NOTE: This tank is manufactured in a Mill Finish that WILL have scratches on it. These scratches are caused during the manufacturing process and do not effect the integrity of the tank. These tanks are for industrial use and are not meant to be show pieces! Scratches on these tanks are not considered damage and orders cannot be returned based on these scratches.Detailed Information
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Aluminum rectangle diesel tank
- Mounting brackets
- Tank includes an automotive-style fill cap
- Dual withdrawal tubes 3/8in. FPT with 3/8in. hose barbs (2nd tube can be used for diesel applications as fuel return)
- 3/8in. drain with aluminum plug
- Smooth finish
- 1 year limited warranty