The ATI 62 Gallon Rectangle Diesel Auxiliary Fuel Tank is an excellent addition to your work truck. Diesel installation kit available for all Ford, Dodge and GM models (Select the correct model from the drop down box above).
The rectangle aluminum Auxiliary Tank is the most popular in the lineup. Our standard diesel auxiliary fuel tanks range from 30 to 80 gallons.
The included diesel FUEL SHOTZ installation kit can be installed in less than an hour. The unique system connects the auxiliary tank to the factory tank via the factory filler. The auxiliary tank keeps the factory tank full. When the auxiliary tank is empty your factory fuel gauge will move off the full mark. The system installs quickly and easily. No wires or switches to install. The system has rollover protection on the tank and on the factory fill neck adapter. Detailed Instructions are supplied with the Fuel Shotz installation kit.Features:
- Diamond plate .125" aluminum construction. (Heavy duty .190" aluminum is also available - please contact us for a quote!)
- Quick easy installation
- Tanks are baffled to reduce movement of contents
- No wires or switches to install
- Rollover protection
- Automotive style fill cap
- Hold down brackets
- Pressure and leak detection test
- Clean and free of debris inside and outside of the tank
- 1 year limited warranty
Be sure to add the optional tank mounted fuel gauge or cabin mounted fuel gauge to keep track of your fuel levels!