Manufacturer: PolyJohn Enterprises
This is the PolyJohn Comfort XL Portable Restroom. The Comfort XL is also a wheelchair accessible unit. Persons with a physical disability or mobility impairment, especially wheelchairs users, can rely on the PolyJohn Comfort XL portable restroom for safe, comfortable, convenient sanitation. At today's private and public events, formal or informal, wedding, concert, fair, festival or party, wheelchair accessible toilets aren't just extras, they are essential.
In fact, every end-user who requires greater space will appreciate the accessibility and ease-of-use features that define the Comfort XL's generous design:
- More than 16 square feet of open interior floor space
- Oversized, self-closing door
- Roll-in ground level floor access
- Interior handrails
Moved easily by one person, the Comfort XL is our most portable large restroom. Add a number of deluxe amenities, and match the XL with PolyJohn sinks and sanitizing stations, also accessible to persons with disabilities, for comprehensive, worry-free sanitation service. Give your renters the PolyJohn option that delivers XL accessibility, XL convenience and XL reliability.Features Include:
Optional features may include:
- All new door design that features:
- Indent on top of door allows for the addition of a Ryobi soft door closure
- New rotary latch makes it easier for the disabled to use, and easier to spot if the unit shows that it's locked, but has no occupant.
- Smaller gap on bottom than old door. (More privacy, less debris blowing in unit)
- Hinges are now on the same side as all other units so door opening is easier to service, and to set up rows of units for customers.
- More molded in ribs for extra strength
- Lighter door, minimizes the stress on the jamb, and reduces the chances for door sag. Also makes the whole unit lighter.
- Barrier-free door sill - Extra wide door fits all wheelchairs
- Spacious interior for wheelchair maneuverability
- Handrail supports for assisted mobility
- Privacy latch
- Occupancy indicator
- Roll-in, ground level floor access
Advantages over other units:
- Disposable paper seat covers
- Instant antiseptic hand cleanser and foam
Optional Solar Pod Light
- Take your service to the next level - offer customers a wheel chair accessible option, or just an "Extra Large" unit that gives guests more space
- Wheelchair accessible entryway, self-closing door, spacious cabana, and interior grab rails make this unit suitable for special needs users.
- Extra-large size offers more than 16 square-feet (2,318 square inches) of open interior floor space
- Despite large size, unit can be moved easily by one person
Keep the inside of your portable restroom bright! Our optional solar pod light provides 65 lumens of light and automatically turns on from dusk until dawn! This unit is easy to install in about 10-15 minutes. All you need is a 3 and 5/8" (92mm) hole saw (not included). Please click the "more info" tab above to locate the installation instructions available for download. Product Information PolyJohn Comfort XL Portable Restroom Instruction ManualAvailable ColorsSpecifications Solar Pod Light Installation Instructions
PolyJohn Warranty Details:POLYJOHN PORTABLE RESTROOMS LIMITED 3 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
PolyJohn Enterprises Corp. warrants the major plastic parts of its portable restrooms (plastic front, wall panels, roof, and tank) against any breakage or other problems that prevent the PolyJohn portable toilet
from functioning in accordance with usual practices used in the portable toilet industry and in their intended manner. This warranty covers any damages in material or workmanship for a total period of 3 years (36
months). This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the PolyJohn portable restroom. Proof of purchase, serial numbers, and photos will be required.Coverage Period
Coverage under this warranty is for a total of 3 years (36 months) from time of manufacture. A part or repair supplied under this warranty will assume the balance of the original warranty period.
During this time period if any major plastic parts covered by the warranty incur damage that prevent it from functioning, PolyJohn will provide replacement parts. Purchaser is responsible for any freight, labor, or other
costs associated with replacement.Filing Process for Warranty
PolyJohn reserves the right to request inspection of products for verification of defect, which may include returning some or all of the parts with shipping paid for by the purchaser. Once the items have been
returned, inspected, and PolyJohn is found at fault shipping costs will be reimbursed.
To file your warranty claim follow these steps:
1. Go to polyjohn.com/warranty/
2. Fill out necessary contact information
3. Fill in invoice number, date of purchase, product, and product serial numbers.
4. Upload an images of affected products
5. Submit and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.What is Not Covered By Warranty
This warranty does not cover damage or failure contributed to or caused by: Not following PolyJohn assembly procedures, unauthorized modification, acts of God, mishandling, misuse, use of incompatible solvents or
other damaging chemicals, vandalism or accident. In no event shall PolyJohn be liable for labor costs or for incidental or consequential damages.
**THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL PRIOR WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED**