Manufacturer: Bushman USA
The Bushman 125 Gallon Rain Harvesting Water Storage Tank is your best bet for collecting rainwater. Don't settle for a plastic tank that requires retro-fitting in order to properly collect rainwater! Bushman manufactures a line of Rainwater Harvesting Tanks that come assembled with all the fittings needed to immediately start collecting the rain! These Rain Harvesting Tanks are available in various sizes and colors!
The Bushman 125 Gallon Rainwater Harvesting Tank is designed with 4 Dome Flats on the top of the tank and 4 Layout Flats at the base of the tank. These 8 Flats set our tank design apart from others and provide flat surfaces for installation of additional Outlet/Inlet Bulkhead Fittings, Tank Overflow Fittings, Float Switches, Tank Gauges and other Rainwater Harvesting Accessories. Your Installer or Contractor will love having flexibility when needing to install additional fittings where you need them most in your application.
All Bushman Rain Harvesting Tanks come standard with a 16" Stainless Steel Strainer Basket and Cover affixed to the top of the tank with stainless steel hardware. The Strainer Basket is the entry point of the tank and keeps large debris like sticks and leaves from getting into the rainwater tank. Additionally, it's fine mesh is mosquito-proof, keeping those and other pesky insects out of your collected rainwater. There is also a 3" Stainless Steel Screened Overflow Assembly, 3/4" Outlet Drain Bulkhead Fitting, and a 3/4" Bucket-High Bulkhead Fitting, all of which are factory-installed for you! The Stainless Steel Screened Overflow Assembly is designed to direct excess water during large rainstorms away from your tank and building foundation, while simultaneously keeping pests and mosquitoes out of the tank. The Overflow's outlet end is a 3" Schedule 40 PVC Coupling, allowing you to easily attach additional plumbing if desired to transport overflowing water to a low point on the property, a garden bed, or even another tank! The 3/4" Outlet Drain Bulkhead Fitting is about 3" off the ground, and comes with a plug. It is ideal for use with the optional 3/4" Stainless Steel 10 Degree Spigot, as it allows you to conveniently attached a garden hose to the tank. The 3/4" Bucket-High Bulkhead Fitting, which also comes with a plug, is about 18" off the ground, perfect for the optional 3/4" Stainless Steel 75 Degree Spigot to allow easy filling of a watering can, bucket, or other container.
Plants love rainwater, so utilizing the Bushman 125 Gallon Rain Harvesting Tank for your gardening needs will have your flowers, fruits, and vegetables looking bright and healthy in no time. Do not drink collected rainwater without proper filtration. As soon as rainwater hits the roof, it picks up all sorts of contaminants that can harm you if the water isn't purified first. We recommend using PTFE Tape on all threaded connections to prevent leaks.Bushman 125 Gallon Rain Harvesting Tank Features:
Product Detailed Drawing Bushman 125 Gallon Rain Harvesting Water Storage TankColor Options
- Bushman 3 Year Warranty
- 125 Gallons of Capacity
- 30"D x 50"H
- 16" Lid
- 16" Stainless Steel Strainer Basket
- 3" Stainless Steel Screened Overflow Assembly
- Two 3/4" Bulkhead Fittings
- Two 3/4" Tank Fitting Plugs
- (4) 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" Top Dome Flats
- (4) 8" x 7" Bottom Flats
Bushman Warranty Details:
Bushman Water Harvesting Corporation (dba Bushman USA) Limited Warranty BUSHMAN WATER HARVESTING CORPORATION (dba Bushman USA) (Seller) warrants its
water storage tanks sold in the United States against defects in materials or workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
The Limited Warranty is dependent upon installation in accordance with Seller's specifications and the use of Seller's components, accessories
and designated application practices exclusively. If a defect is discovered in normal use of a tank in the manner intended, Seller will, at its
sole election, repair or replace the tank. In no event will Seller's responsibility exceed the purchase price of the tank received by Seller.
Additional requirements or terms of this Limited Warranty are:
1. The Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable by operation of law or otherwise.
2. The Limited Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the tank, at the sole discretion of Seller. Seller is not liable for any damage to property or any other associated costs that may occur when repair or replacement of the tank is carried out. Repair work is undertaken at ground level, so tanks that are located on stands must be brought down to ground level before Seller can commence repair work.
Note that expenses such as landscaping, plumbing, electrical, costs of lifting equipment and hire of additional labor are at purchaser's expense. Bringing tanks down from stands for repair work is also at the purchaser's expense.
3. The Limited Warranty does not apply to the tank color, which may in time fade or change.
4. The Limited Warranty applies to the one piece polyethylene structure of the tank and does not extend to fittings such as the strainer, outlet, valve, tap, overflow or any other fittings, accessories or ancillary components. Some fittings, accessories and ancillary components are covered under a separate limited warranty program, which is available upon request.
5. The Limited Warranty on water tanks is for the storage of water only, at a water temperature not exceeding 73F/23C. The Limited Warranty does not apply to tank damage due to freezing.
6. The Limited Warranty on water tanks is for storage of water on the site only. Transporting water in water tanks voids the Limited Warranty.
7. The Limited Warranty is void and will not be binding upon Seller in the event of damage to unsecured tanks through blowing away, or by abuse, improper installation, unsound base, or unauthorized modifications to the tank.
Note that all installation instructions must be followed and in particular the fitting of flexible hoses.
8. Seller must be notified of any defect or fault (using a Seller-approved claim form) within seven (7) days of it occurring. Seller must be given the opportunity to inspect the tank within thirty (30) days of such notification, otherwise the Limited Warranty is void.
9. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY SELLER AND IS IN LIEU OF, AND SELLER DISCLAIMS, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (I) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (II) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, (III) ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR TORT, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY NONCONFORMANCE, DEFECT, DEFICIENCY, FAILURE, MALFUNCTION OR FAILURE TO PERFORM, (IV) STRICT LIABILITY OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, AND (V) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER.