This is the PolyJohn ADA Compliant Sani-Stand With Foam Dispenser. Designed to exceed ADA-compliance standards, so accessibility is guaranteed. That's why you'll find the ADA Compliant SaniStand everywhere, from agriculture and work sites to schools, playgrounds, festivals, grocery stores and farmers markets. Patent-pending design protects and safeguards with alcohol-free, no-waste foam that is 99% percent effective against germs on hands.NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, THESE PRODUCTS ARE BACKORDERED UNTIL MARCH 2021 AT THIS POINT. WE ADVISE OUR CUSTOMERS TO STILL PURCHASE AND RESERVE THEIR PLACE IN LINE AS THESE ARE BEING SHIPPED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
*Please note that Hand Sanitizers do not ship with Foam. Foam Refills need to be ordered separately.Detailed Information PolyJohn ADA Compliant Sani-Stand Parts Breakout PolyJohn ADA Compliant Sani-Stand Assembly InstructionsPolyJohn Store Pickup Locations PolyJohn Pickup Location & Address Information
- ADA Compliant
- Over 5,000 uses before refilling
- Easy set-up and lightweight - only 30 pounds empty, but more than 200 pounds when base is filled with sand or water
- Clearly convenient: Large view window on dispensers allows quick monitoring of sanitizer levels
- No water, no problem! Alcohol-free antiseptic foam kills 99% of germs, including E. coli and Salmonella
- Secure: Locking canopy and foam dispensers protect supplies