Husky's 20000 Gallon Fuel Bladder Tanks are the perfect answer to all your fuel storage and containment needs. All Husky bladder tanks are air pressure tested before shipping, are easy to handle, and fold down for compact, easy storage.NOTE: This is for the bladder tank only, the hose, pump and nozzle pictured are not included.
Husky Fuel Bladder Tanks are built with quality and precision in mind. We use only top quality, high grade materials for all our bladder tanks. Every Husky Fuel Bladder Tank is tested and approved by one of our quality control team. Husky Fuel Bladders can be used for many applications. From agricultural fuel storage, to large quantity industrial fuel storage, Husky can meet your fuel storage needs.Bladder Specifications:
- Sizes 25 gallon up to 50,000 gallon
- Manufactured to meet military specifications
- Material: Military Grade Urethane (MIL-T-52983)
- All aluminum machined flanges
- 2" inlet aluminum flange with brass ball valve - other sizes available
- 3/4" Outlet (ball valve) up to 4"
- Can install any type and size of fittings that may be required
- Pressure relief valve (if required)
- Reinforced flange areas
- Heavy-duty D-rings for securing the bladder
- Stringent quality control department. All Husky bladders are tagged, signed and dated with inspection labels.
- Diesel, jet fuels
- Flame arrestors (gasoline only)
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
Standard fittings are: inlet 2" aluminum flange with brass ball valve. Outlet 2" aluminum flange with brass ball valve. Center vent 2" aluminum flange with "T" style aluminum vent. Detailed Information Husky Fuel Bladder Detailed Size and Weight InformationBladder Tank Uses
Available Fittings and Valves
- Chemical liquid storage
- Rainwater collection tanks for irrigation systems
- Agricultural. Livestock watering or insecticide application
- Pickup truck tanks
- Flat bed truck tanks for transportation of water/liquid
- Fuel storage tanks. Diesel, Jet A, etc.
- Railcar tanks
- Sizes .75" to 6", Male or Female rigid threads
- Fire hose threads (Female swivels w/NH threads available)
- Ball Valves - PVC, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Camlock Fittings - PVC, Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Flanges - PVC, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Female or Male Threads
- Storz Fittings 2" to 6"
- Flame Arrestors
- Vents - Aluminum Double "T" Style, PVC with screen
- Access Panels
- Manway Covers
- Pressure Relief
- All types of hoses available - PVC, NSF 61, Fuel Grade
Note: We may not list all available options for each tank. Simply contact us for your unique needs and we can quote you accordingly!