Lead Time: 2-3 Weeks
Ships From: Oklahoma
Manufacturer: Husky Portable Containment
Husky's 1800 Gallon Fuel Bladder Tanks are the perfect answer to all your fuel storage and containment needs. All Husky bladder tanks are air pressure tested before shipping, are easy to handle, and fold down for compact, easy storage.NOTE: This is for the bladder tank only, the hose, pump and nozzle pictured are not included.
Husky Fuel Bladder Tanks are built with quality and precision in mind. We use only top quality, high grade materials for all our bladder tanks. Every Husky Fuel Bladder Tank is tested and approved by one of our quality control team. Husky Fuel Bladders can be used for many applications. From agricultural fuel storage, to large quantity industrial fuel storage, Husky can meet your fuel storage needs.
- Sizes 25 gallon up to 50,000 gallon
- Manufactured to meet military specifications
- Material: Military Grade Urethane (MIL-T-52983)
- All aluminum machined flanges
- 2" inlet aluminum flange with brass ball valve - other sizes available
- 3/4" Outlet (ball valve) up to 4"
- Can install any type and size of fittings that may be required
- Pressure relief valve (if required)
- Reinforced flange areas
- Heavy-duty D-rings for securing the bladder
- Stringent quality control department. All Husky bladders are tagged, signed and dated with inspection labels.
- Diesel, jet fuels
- Flame arrestors (gasoline only)
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
Standard fittings are: inlet 2" aluminum flange with brass ball valve. Outlet 2" aluminum flange with brass ball valve. Center vent 2" aluminum flange with "T" style aluminum vent.
Husky Fuel Bladder Detailed Size and Weight Information
Bladder Tank Uses
Available Fittings and Valves
- Chemical liquid storage
- Rainwater collection tanks for irrigation systems
- Agricultural. Livestock watering or insecticide application
- Pickup truck tanks
- Flat bed truck tanks for transportation of water/liquid
- Fuel storage tanks. Diesel, Jet A, etc.
- Railcar tanks
- Sizes .75" to 6", Male or Female rigid threads
- Fire hose threads (Female swivels w/NH threads available)
- Ball Valves - PVC, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Camlock Fittings - PVC, Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Flanges - PVC, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Female or Male Threads
- Storz Fittings 2" to 6"
- Flame Arrestors
- Vents - Aluminum Double "T" Style, PVC with screen
- Access Panels
- Manway Covers
- Pressure Relief
- All types of hoses available - PVC, NSF 61, Fuel Grade
Note: We may not list all available options for each tank. Simply contact us for your unique needs and we can quote you accordingly!
Husky Warranty Details:
Husky Portable Containment (HPC) will warranty all welds and welded seams on most products for a Lifetime (10 years for bladder tanks). All warranty claims may be reviewed and inspected by HPC to determine if the claim will be honored. Pictures should
be sent to to help determine warranty. If it is a repair that can be done by a repair kit then HPC will ship (regular ground) (within the upper 48 states in the USA, outside of the area or country the
end user is responsible for all shipping charges which must be pre-paid) a repair kit to the end user for them to apply. HPC reserves the right to refuse any damaged claim due to end user negligence or product abuse. If it is determined to be a legitimate warranty issue HPC that cannot be repaired with a patch kit HPC will either replace the product (shipping regular ground) (all shipping charges outside the upper 48 states in the USA will need to be pre-paid by the end user before a replacement product will be shipped) completely with new or repair the product at HPC facility. HPC reserves the right to determine if the product can be repaired. If the product in question is to be returned for warranty repair HPC will pay only the return shipping costs (regular ground) within the upper 48 states in the USA, outside of the area or country the end user is responsible for all shipping charges which must be pre-paid. The cost to ship the product back to HPC will be the liability of the end user. The warranty period will begin at the time the product is delivered to the end user.