Husky Helicopter 300 Gallon Potable Water Tanks are water shuttle tanks designed to be transported by helicopter and set down into forestry areas for a water supply for the firefighters whether in remote areas or not.
HUSKY Helicopter Tanks are precisely built with top quality, high grade materials. Each tank is tested and approved before shipping.
- Potable NSF 61 approved material for drinking water
- 72 gal., 134 gal., 240 gal., 300 gal. and 360 gal. models
- Can be transported by helicopter or truck
- Heavy duty harness can be tied off to a tree to keep from rolling on steep slopes
- 4" fill port allows quick filling and access to the inside of the tank if needed
- 3/4" flanged outlet
- Heavy duty 1" reinforced hose with durable spigot attached
- Repairable with field repair kit (Optional)
- Great for filling back packs or for drinking water (Potable model)
- 240, 300 & 360 gallon models come standard with 2" NPT Female Rigid Flanges and one Ball Valve