The Fol-Da-Tank Float Dock Strainer - 6" NH Threads is a valuable piece of equipment that can save the day in many firefighting situations. Float Dock lets you use the water in farm ponds or streams, both shallow and deep, and with a Fol-Da-Tank. Because it operates below scum and debris and above sand and muck, it screens out the materials that wear out impellers, packing and bearings. Since Float Dock strainers are self-leveling, there are no whirlpools or suction loss. Each unit is fully guaranteed. (NFPA 1142 Compliant)Construction Features:
- Professionally designed & engineered for maximum pumping capacity
- Polyethelene molded float with molded in carry handle (handle can be used for tie off and retrevel)
- No need for a vortex plate. The float prevents any whirlpooling.
- Not hand welded
- Al-Mag castings - Proven to be the toughest in the industry
- Long handle swivels with standard NH or NPSH threads
- 20-30% more open area at the intake
- Other threads available
- Detach strainer and use separately as a "Box Strainer"
- All Float Dock are available in all aluminum construction up to 8"
- Float Dock drafts in as little as 5 inches (13) cm of water
- Optional riser will convert the strainer box into a low-level strainer
Optional Float Dock Riser is available. The Float Dock Riser will allow the Float Dock Strainer to sit on the tank bottom without damaging the tank liner. Made of lightweight aluminum.