Manufacturer: Bushman USA
This Bushman 250 Gallon Emergency Water Storage Tank is equipped with all the necessary fittings needed for long term water storage applications. Bushman Emergency Water Storage Tanks are made from FDA/NSF Approved, Food Grade, BPA-Free polyethylene and has built-in UV inhibitors to avoid color fading and breakdown from harsh sunlight. The Bushman 250 Gallon Emergency Water Storage Tank is made in the Great State of Texas! Bushman Emergency Drinking Water Storage Tanks are available in a wide variety of sizes ranging from 100 gallons to 1150 Gallons. These tanks come with two 3/4" bulkhead fittings & ship with one 3/4" high quality brass spigot & one 3/4" Brass Ball Valve Assembly. The Brass Ball Valve Assembly is for the bottom fitting of the tank and is used for draining and attaching a hose. The 3/4" Brass Spigot is used for the raised fitting that is located 14" off the ground and off centered from the fill/drain fitting. This is for filling a 5 gallon bucket or pan with water. These tanks come standard in our light blue color as it resembles fresh water in an emergency situation.Bushman 250 Gallon Emergency Water Storage Tank Features:
Product Detailed Drawing Bushman 250 Gallon Emergency Water Storage Tank
- Bushman 3 Year Warranty
- 250 Gallons of Capacity
- Equivalent to (5) 55 Gallon Drums w/ a Quarter of the Footprint
- 36"D x 67"H
- 8" Lid
- 3/4" Top Bulkhead Fitting Raised & Off Centered Bulkhead for Filling Pot/Pan
- 3/4" Bottom Bulkhead Fitting
- 1 High Quality 3/4" Brass Spigot (Lead-Free)
- 1 High Quality 3/4" Brass Ball Valve Assembly (Lead-Free)
- 4 Dome Flats & 4 Bottom Flats
Bushman Warranty Details:
Bushman Water Harvesting Corporation (dba Bushman USA) Limited Warranty BUSHMAN WATER HARVESTING CORPORATION (dba Bushman USA) (Seller) warrants its
water storage tanks sold in the United States against defects in materials or workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
The Limited Warranty is dependent upon installation in accordance with Seller's specifications and the use of Seller's components, accessories
and designated application practices exclusively. If a defect is discovered in normal use of a tank in the manner intended, Seller will, at its
sole election, repair or replace the tank. In no event will Seller's responsibility exceed the purchase price of the tank received by Seller.
Additional requirements or terms of this Limited Warranty are:
1. The Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable by operation of law or otherwise.
2. The Limited Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the tank, at the sole discretion of Seller. Seller is not liable for any damage to property or any other associated costs that may occur when repair or replacement of the tank is carried out. Repair work is undertaken at ground level, so tanks that are located on stands must be brought down to ground level before Seller can commence repair work.
Note that expenses such as landscaping, plumbing, electrical, costs of lifting equipment and hire of additional labor are at purchaser's expense. Bringing tanks down from stands for repair work is also at the purchaser's expense.
3. The Limited Warranty does not apply to the tank color, which may in time fade or change.
4. The Limited Warranty applies to the one piece polyethylene structure of the tank and does not extend to fittings such as the strainer, outlet, valve, tap, overflow or any other fittings, accessories or ancillary components. Some fittings, accessories and ancillary components are covered under a separate limited warranty program, which is available upon request.
5. The Limited Warranty on water tanks is for the storage of water only, at a water temperature not exceeding 73F/23C. The Limited Warranty does not apply to tank damage due to freezing.
6. The Limited Warranty on water tanks is for storage of water on the site only. Transporting water in water tanks voids the Limited Warranty.
7. The Limited Warranty is void and will not be binding upon Seller in the event of damage to unsecured tanks through blowing away, or by abuse, improper installation, unsound base, or unauthorized modifications to the tank.
Note that all installation instructions must be followed and in particular the fitting of flexible hoses.
8. Seller must be notified of any defect or fault (using a Seller-approved claim form) within seven (7) days of it occurring. Seller must be given the opportunity to inspect the tank within thirty (30) days of such notification, otherwise the Limited Warranty is void.
9. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY SELLER AND IS IN LIEU OF, AND SELLER DISCLAIMS, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (I) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (II) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, (III) ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR TORT, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY NONCONFORMANCE, DEFECT, DEFICIENCY, FAILURE, MALFUNCTION OR FAILURE TO PERFORM, (IV) STRICT LIABILITY OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, AND (V) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER.