This Husky 25 gallon chemical resistant bladder tank (pillow tank) is the answer to your liquid storage and containment needs. Husky Bladder Tanks range in size from 25 to 50,000 gallons, perfect for chemical liquid transportation. All Husky Chemical Resistant Bladder Tanks are air pressure tested before shipping, are easy to handle, and fold down for compact, easy storage.
HUSKY bladder tanks (also commonly referred to as Pillow Tanks) are widely used in the following industries: agricultural, industrial, commercial, marine, oil, and military.
- Sizes 25 gallon up to 20,000 gallon
- Manufactured to meet commercial specifications
- Material: XR-5 Geomembrane (Chemical Resistant)
- Fittings: PVC (NSF 61), Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass
- Fitting Sizes from .75" to 6"
- All stainless steel hardware on all Husky bladders
- Access panels
- Maneuvering straps near the corners and every 5' down the sides
- Double "T" style vents and mushroom vents
- Stringent quality control department. All Husky bladders are tagged, signed and dated with inspection labels.
- Storage bags included
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
Standard fittings are 4" fill port inlet and 3/4" PVC outlet with ball valve
Husky Chemical Resistant Bladder Detailed Size and Weight Information
XR5 Chemical Resistance Chart
Bladder Tank Uses
Available Fittings and Valves
- Chemical liquid storage
- Rainwater collection tanks for irrigation systems
- Agricultural. Livestock watering or insecticide application
- Pickup truck tanks
- Flat bed truck tanks for transportation of water/liquid
- Railcar tanks
- Sizes .75" to 6", Male or Female rigid threads
- Fire hose threads (Female swivels w/NH threads available)
- Ball Valves - PVC, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Camlock Fittings - PVC, Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Flanges - PVC, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Female or Male Threads
- Storz Fittings 2" to 6"
- Flame Arrestors
- Vents - Aluminum Double "T" Style, PVC with screen
- Access Panels
- Manway Covers
- Pressure Relief
- All types of hoses available - PVC, NSF 61, Fuel Grade
Note: We may not list all available options for each tank. Simply contact us for your unique needs and we can quote you accordingly!