This Husky 1000 gallon chemical resistant bladder tank (pillow tank) is the answer to your liquid storage and containment needs. Husky Bladder Tanks range in size from 25 to 50,000 gallons, perfect for chemical liquid transportation. All Husky Chemical Resistant Bladder Tanks are air pressure tested before shipping, are easy to handle, and fold down for compact, easy storage.
HUSKY bladder tanks (also commonly referred to as Pillow Tanks) are widely used in the following industries: agricultural, industrial, commercial, marine, oil, and military.Bladder Specifications:
- Sizes 25 gallon up to 20,000 gallon
- Manufactured to meet commercial specifications
- Material: XR-5 Geomembrane (Chemical Resistant)
- Fittings: PVC (NSF 61), Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass
- Fitting Sizes from .75" to 6"
- All stainless steel hardware on all Husky bladders
- Access panels
- Maneuvering straps near the corners and every 5' down the sides
- Double "T" style vents and mushroom vents
- Stringent quality control department. All Husky bladders are tagged, signed and dated with inspection labels.
- Storage bags included
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
Standard fittings are 1 1/2" banjo inlet with plug and 1 1/2" banjo outlet with ball valve