This is the Norwesco Ribbed Water Storage Cistern - 1400 Gallon. Norwesco's below-ground water cisterns feature the same rugged, ribbed design found in our Legacy septic tanks and are lightweight for ease of transport and installation. Our cisterns are ideal for instances when drinking water must be hauled in or if a well does not meet consumption needs. Norwesco cisterns are manufactured using resins that meet FDA specifications to ensure safe storage of potable water. Where applicable, Norwesco's cisterns have been certified under ANSI/NSF Standard 61.
The ribbed tanks (600 gallon and larger) need to be kept 1/4 full at all times.
Manhole extensions and lid/riser combinations are available for instances where it is necessary to bring access to ground level. All Norwesco cistern tanks are manufactured by means of the rotational molding process, which produces a one-piece, seamless, watertight tank. Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so Norwesco the tanks will not rust or corrode and require no additional coatings as other tanks do. Norwesco's strict quality guidelines ensure an environmentally safe cistern tank.
Drawings & Manuals Norwesco Low Profile Water Storage Cistern - 1175 Gallon Norwesco Water Storage Cistern - Installation InstructionsCustomer Pickup Locations Norwesco Customer Pickup Locations And Addresses
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- No assembly required, reducing installation time and effort.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco low profile manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
- Tank dimensions and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.
- 2 x 20" Manholes
- 116" L x 55" W x 70" H
- 417 lbs.
- Note: Images may not be 100% accurate as tank can vary based on model, fitting locations and accessories
Please Note: Customer pickup is available for a flat $25 fee.