This is the Transfer Flow 100 Gallon Diesel Auxiliary Tank System. Miami to Chicago without stopping for fuel? That's no big deal for you when you install the impressive 100-gallon auxiliary. This tank is our biggest in-bed auxiliary fuel tank, holding up to 100 gallons of additional fuel to go the distance without needing to stop for fuel. The auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 4 operating system with patented AutoTrans technology. Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems.
Want to know the status of your on-board fuel systems? Simply download the TRAX 4 app to your smart phone and enter your vehicle and fuel system information. In no time, you'll be able to monitor your pickup's fuel capacity! During fuel transfer, the message "PUMP ON" will be displayed. You also have the option of displaying either the gallons or the percentage of fuel in each tank.
If you prefer not to use our TRAX 4 app with your auxiliary tank but still want to know how much fuel you have, Transfer Flow offers an in-cab fuel level monitor LCD. The LCD shows the fuel level of the auxiliary tank with an easy-to-read bar graph that decreases when fuel is transferred to the pickup's main fuel tank. This item is sold separately.
Transfer Flow fuel tanks are built from ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel; and powder coated black for superior corrosion resistance and strength.Features
- Recommended for drivers with long or flat bed trucks who want maximum onboard fuel capacity in an attractive and durable aluminum tank system build for the long haul
- Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
- Robot-welded seams provide extraordinary strength, unlike rotationally molded plastic tanks or cheaper steel brands
- Our fuel tank systems include all components needed for installation
- TRAX 4 computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans technology
- Built from ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.
Fuel Type: Diesel
Dimensions: 60.75"L x 26.75"W x 22.75"H
Fits: 1999-Current Dodge Ram, 1999-Current Ford, 2001-Current GM/ChevyNOTE: Product dimensions include 1 1/2" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.NOTE: If you have a 2010-2012 RAM Mega Cab Short Bed - an additional Filler Neck Tee Kit is required for $179.39
If you have a 2001-2004 GM Pickup - an additional Filler Neck is required for $74.95
If you need these parts, please call us and we can add them to your order.User Guides & Manuals TRAX-4 Users GuideOptional Accessories
- Locking Vent Cap: Keep your fuel safe and secure with a locking gas cap. Comes with two keys. Includes a tether to keep the cap connected to the tank