The FR4210H is a 12V 20 GPM fuel transfer pump that comes with a 1" x 12' discharge hose, 1" manual nozzle, 1" x 34" telescoping steel suction pipe, 1" elbow, 5' 12-gauge ground wire, and a 18' 12 gauge 2-wire battery cable. It can be used to pump gasoline, diesel, kerosene, ethanol blends up to 15%, methanol blends up to 15%, and bio-diesel up to B20. The previous FR4210G model has been updated to the FR4210H model. With a removable junction box, the product is now easier to install. The performance specifications of the product did not change.
Detailed Information Sales Sheet Technical Data Sheet Product Manual
- Durable cast iron pump housing built to withstand the wear and tear of rough operating environments
- Removable junction box allows for easier installation
- Thermal overload protection prevents motor from overheating during abnormal usage
- Pump is capable of pumping fluid out of an 8' deep storage tank (at sea level)
- Rugged switch lever is designed to endure heavy abuse