High Flow AC Utility Rotary Vane Pumps. With a flow rate few pumps can match. the FR319VB has an open flow rate of 35 GPM. This pump provides long life. Explosion-proof UL listed dual voltage 3/4 HP motor (115 and 230 VAC). Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection. Built-in junction box Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly, automatic bypass valve, 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings. 901 Meter Included, 1 in. Automatic Ultra High Flow Nozzle and 2-Year Warranty.Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM (132 LPM)
- 3/4 HP motor
- UL/cUL listed pump and motor
- Compatible with gasoline*, diesel, B20, E-15, and kerosene
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- 2 year warranty
- 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings
- Iron rotor with carbon rotary vanes
- Self priming
- Check valve, pressure relief
- 900D meter
- 1 in. Ultra High Flow Nozzle
- 1 in. x 18 ft. Hose with Static Wire
* When pumping Gasoline: The 300 Series pump is a very high flow pump and you may experience vapor lock issues in very hot weather in some applications due to the nature of gasoline. Consider our 700 Series models if you are pumping gasoline in very hot climates. Detailed Information FR319VB Spec Sheet FR319VB Manual
Fill-Rite Warranty Details:LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Revision Date: August 1, 2014
Fill-Rite and Sotera Products
Tuthill Transfer Systems ("Manufacturer") warrants each consumer buyer of its products ("Buyer") from date of sale that goods of its manufacture ("Goods") shall be free from defects of materials and workmanship.
The duration of the warranty is as follows:
- SP100 Series Pumps, 400 Series Pumps: 5 year warranty from the date of sale
- Heavy Duty Pumps and Meters, 820, 825 and 850 Meters, Cabinet Pumps, Cabinet Meters, TN Meters, TM Meters, TN Meters: 2 year warranty from the date of sale
- Standard Duty Pumps and Meters, 1600 Pumps, Accessories: 1 year warranty from the date of sale
End users must contact the place where they purchased the product to process a warranty. "Place of purchase" is defined as any authorized TTS Distributor, including any and all retail stores, mail order houses, catalogue houses, on-line stores, commercial distributors.
Manufacturer's sole obligation under the foregoing warranties will be limited to either - at Manufacturer's option - replacing defective goods (subject to limitations hereinafter provided) or refunding the purchase price for such Goods theretofore paid by the buyer, and Buyers exclusive remedy for breach of any such warranties will be enforcement of such obligations of the Manufacturer. If the Manufacturer so requests the return of such Goods, the Goods will be redelivered to the manufacturer in accordance with Manufacturer's instructions FOB Factory.
The remedies contained herein shall constitute the sole recourse of the Buyer against the Manufacturer for breach of warranty. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, DELIVERY, OR USE OF THE GOODS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE.
The foregoing warranties will not extend to goods subject to misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or maintenance, or have been repaired by anyone other than the Manufacturer or its authorized representative. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OF ANY OTHER TYPE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. No person may vary the forgoing warranties or remedies, except in writing signed by a duly authorized officer of the Manufacturer. The Buyer's acceptance of delivery of the Goods constitutes acceptance of the foregoing warranties and remedies, and all conditions and limitations thereof.