This is the Custom Roto-Molding 1500 Gallon Crosslink Chemical Storage Tank.
- Tank Capacity: 1500 Gallons
- Material: Crosslinked Polyethylene
- Specific Gravity: 2.0
- Lid Size: 16" Threaded Lid With Breather
- Bottom Fitting: 2" NPT Polypro Fitting
- Weight: 383 lbs.
- Tank Dimensions: 72"D x 91"H
Custom Roto-Molding Shipping & Return Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a replacement product to be sent back out.
When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service
to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
All returns must be within 30 days of receiving the product. A 25% restocking fee and return freight costs will apply.
To return an order, please contact Customer Service
to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA). Unfortunately we can not accept or credit any returned product without an RA number. Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. If the product is returned in unsellable condition, we will not issue a refund.
Freight costs on all items being returned will be at the expense of the customer. All items should be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to the nearest return location. Item(s) must be returned within thirty (30) days of the delivery date to be eligible for reimbursement consideration. TankAndBarrel.com is not responsible for the
cost of packaging, shipping, or returning the item(s) if the applicant changes his or her mind after item(s) are in transit back to the manufacturer or has already been received by the manufacturer.
Upon receiving the product in new condition and undamaged, we will refund you the purchase price of the product minus the 25% restocking fee and actual freight charges from the original shipment to you.
Orders for Custom Roto-Mold tanks can be cancelled as long as they have not yet shipped from the factory. Once an order has shipped it cannot be canceled.
Custom Roto-Molding, Inc. Warranty Details:
Tanks manufactured by Custom Roto-Molding, Inc. are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of Five (5) Years from date of original purchase. Custom Roto-Molding tanks conforms to ASTM D-1998 specification. Warranty online applies to Tanks that have been correctly installed and have not been subject to abuse or misuse. These warranties are made for the benefit of the original end user.
1. It is the reponsibility of the end user to perform initial cleaning, testing for leaks and the suitability of the storage tank to a specific application. Verify chemical compatibility in accordance with chemical resistant chart provided by resin manufacturer.
2. All external plumbing must have secondary support and must not apply excessive load on the tank outlets. Please provide flexible connections between tank and rigid plumbing installations. Lifting lugs are to be used only when tank is empty.
3. Refer to OSHA confined space entry procedures prior to cleaning any tank.
4. Warranty does not cover misuse, fire, accident, negligence, transit damage, unauthorized modifications to the product, excessive external pressure or abnormal use.
5. Warranty does not cover loss of product through leakage or damages for injuries persons or property caused by leakage.
6. Tanks and fittings have not been cleaned or pretested for leaks. Fill with water and clean before using. Rinse well and check compatibility before use.
7. Liability of the manufacturer under this warranty and any other warranty, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, is limited to repair or, at the Manufacturer's option, replacement of the defective product which is shown to have been defective when shipped, and only then if the Manufacturer is notified in writing of the defects within the warranty period and items in question are promptly delivered to it's point of manufacture. Transportation charges are to be prepaid.
8. Inspect product for any damages incurred during shipping and handling to tank and fittings upon receipt.
9. Vertical flat bottom tanks must be installed on a stationary, flat level, solid surface.