Manufacturer: Transfer Flow
This is the Transfer Flow 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra Double Cab & CrewMax Midship Replacement Gas Fuel Tank - 46 Gallon. Toyota Tundra owners enjoy luxury wrapped in rugged durability and what better way to emphasize those qualities than nearly doubling your driving range with our high-capacity replacement fuel tank system. The 46-gallon replacement fuel tank system is available for 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra short bed and long bed Double Cab and CrewMax models. Our replacement tanks are manufactured with internal baffles to reduce fuel sloshing, and mount inside the frame rail. The Tundra gas replacement tanks come equipped with a highly engineered emission system to reduce the amount of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere.
Our premier high-capacity replacement fuel tanks are made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength. All Transfer Flow fuel tank systems are backed by our 6 year, unlimited mile warranty, and come complete with all components needed for installation.Currently not for sale in California.Features
- Recommended for drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated black for a durable satin black finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Fits: 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra Double Cab and CrewMax
Transfer Flow Warranty Details:
Transfer Flow fuel systems and parts are covered by a Six (6) year unlimited mile warranty against defects in material and workmanship throughout the U.S. and Canada from the unit purchase date by the original purchaser for the original vehicle the unit was installed in.
Warranty will not apply when product failure is caused by conditions beyond the control of Transfer Flow, such as:
- Malfunction due to incorrectly ordered product
- Damage from misuse, negligence, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation
- Damaged caused in shipment or improper handling
- Damage caused by contaminated fuels or fuel additives
- Product modification or alteration
- Products made from pickled and oil material are not covered under warranty for corrosion
Any action against Transfer Flow for breach of the warranty must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
Any action against Transfer Flow for breach of the warranty must be commenced in the Superior Court of Butte County, State of California.
For specific information regarding part exceptions, exclusions and limitations, warranty claim procedures, and federal regulatory provisions, please read our full warranty details on our warranty page.