Manufacturer: Poly-MartInstallation Tools:
Hole Saw (1-3/8")
Philips Head ScrewdriverInstallation Instructions
Before installing your Tank Gauge it is important to calibrate it for use. This will allow you to set your own tanks 'Empty' and 'Full' positions and quickly see your tanks water level.
1. Carefully remove the front clear face from the Tank Gauge to enable
access to the movable 'Empty' and 'Full' indicators.
2. Select an installation site on your tank for the Tank Gauge and mark
it. It is preferable that this is a flat area. Once installed, it will
allow you to view the Tank Gauge face easily.
3. While maintaining the same height and keeping the weight outside of the tank, extend the weight so it is level with the bottom of your tank.
Move the red Empty indicator to where the water level indicator is
4. Lift the weight so it is level with the overflow on your tank and move
the green Full indicator to where the water level indicator is pointing.
5. Tank Gauge is now calibrated. Replace the front clear face.
1. Drill a 1 3/8" hole into your tank at the previously marked installation site.
2. Lower the weight through this hole and sit the Tank Gauge on your
3. Using the supplied screws secure the Tank Gauge to your tank.
4. Your Tank Gauge is now installed and ready for use.
Poly-Mart Warranty Details:
Poly-Mart carries a 1-year warranty on all accessories and specifically excludes the cost of labor for installation and/or removal of personal property. We are also not liable for personal/property damages. Poly-Mart is not liable for accessory failure if damaged by the customer.