This Poly-Mart Tank Gauge makes monitoring the water level in your water tank easy! The Tank Gauge is a Water Tank Level Indicator which ensures you are able to tell how much water is in your tank at a quick & easy glance.Ships FREE with purchase of any Poly-Mart tank!!Features and Benefits
NOTE: THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU ALSO PURCHASE A TANK. WE WILL NOT SHIP THESE WITHOUT THE PURCHASE OF A TANK. SINGLE UNITS ARE ONLY ALLOWED IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO PICKUP DIRECTLY FROM POLY-MART.Installation Tools:
- Quick and easy to install - simple DIY product
- Seals directly to the tank
- Suitable for all existing and new tanks
- No batteries or wiring required
- 4" Easy to read dial face with 'empty' and 'full' indicators
- Low maintenance requirements
- UV resistant
- Suitable for all vented tanks up to 100" in height
- Able to be securely installed on a wide variety of tanks shapes
- Utilizes a reliable float system
- Can be calibrated to almost any tank
- Distilled water used in floats
- Empty and full indicators allow for a more meaning full measurement than a numbered dial (due to rainwater tanks widths and styles)
Hole Saw (1-3/8")
Philips Head ScrewdriverInstallation Instructions
Before installing your Tank Gauge it is important to calibrate it for use. This will allow you to set your own tanks 'Empty' and 'Full' positions and quickly see your tanks water level.
1. Carefully remove the front clear face from the Tank Gauge to enable
access to the movable 'Empty' and 'Full' indicators.
2. Select an installation site on your tank for the Tank Gauge and mark
it. It is preferable that this is a flat area. Once installed, it will
allow you to view the Tank Gauge face easily.
3. While maintaining the same height and keeping the weight outside of the tank, extend the weight so it is level with the bottom of your tank.
Move the red Empty indicator to where the water level indicator is
4. Lift the weight so it is level with the overflow on your tank and move
the green Full indicator to where the water level indicator is pointing.
5. Tank Gauge is now calibrated. Replace the front clear face.
1. Drill a 1 3/8" hole into your tank at the previously marked installation site.
2. Lower the weight through this hole and sit the Tank Gauge on your
3. Using the supplied screws secure the Tank Gauge to your tank.
4. Your Tank Gauge is now installed and ready for use.