This is the Walrus 1 HP variable speed electric pump (115 Volts). The TQI Constant Pressure System consists of a pump and inverter that is designed for residential and commercial customers who need to boost their water pressure when water demand is high. When installing with the conventional pump for use of multiple sources of water such as toilet, tub, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, sprinkles, etc. the pressure will fluctuate causing weak flow. With TQI adding to your home, it will change the speed of the pump to match demand, providing consistent water flow and constant pressure. This allows the home owner to comfortably use all water sources at the same time.
For households in the municipal district, the city pressure may not always be adequate especially when you have increased water use in your house or when it is at the peak water demand. By using a TQI system, it will vary the speed of the pump, and your water pressure will keep up with your demand.Applications:
Whether you have a municipal system or a storage tank system, TQI has a constant pressure solution for your home. It is suitable for:
- Other boosting applications
TQI system improves the way you use water and provide added value to your home. The system maintains a constant water pressure despite varying consumption.Operation Conditions:
1. Ambient temperature: Max. +104 F (40 C)
2. Liquid temperature: +39 F (4 C) to +104 F (40 C)
3. Pressure sensor : 4-20 mA 2-wire output signal
4. Pumped liquids : It is suitable for pumping clean, thin and non-aggressive liquids.Features:
Detailed Information Walrus TQI Series Pump InformationInstruction Manual Walrus TQI Series Instruction Manual
- Compact in design for space saving
- Easy and adjustable pressure settings
- Pressure sensor transmits a digital signal to inverter
- Built-in pump system protection
- Easy installation, just wire pump to inverter.
- Pump has a built-in pressure tank.
California Residents: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. Click Here For More Information On The Proposition 65 Warning