This is the Walrus Submersible Water Pump with a float ball (21 GPM). This submersible water pump is to be used with clean water. It is corrosion resistant and compact for multiple usages. The motor is also protected using a thermo overload.Applications
1. Water circulating of ponds
2. Lawn sprinkling
3. Garden watering and car washing
4. Dewatering the basement
6. Excavation and construction sitesFeatures
1. Motor with built-in temperature protection.
2. Sturdy composite construction and glass- lled polypropylene housing resist corrosion.
3. Efficient cooling design keeps motor running cooler for longer life.
4. Compact size and light weight fit into out of the way places.
5. Equipped float ball level switch.Specifications
1. Power supply: single-phase 60 Hz
2. Power: 100W
3. Insulation class: B
4. Protection: IP68
5. Length of cable: 13 ft or 16 ft
6. Delivery: up to 21.1 GPM
7. Head: up to 21.3 ftSuitable Liquids
1. Suitable to pumping clean, non-aggressive water and slightly dirty (grey) wastewater.
2. For sea or salt water applications, please see model PW100ARF.
3. Temperature of pumped liquid: +39.2 F to +95 F Detailed Information Walrus PW-A Series Submersible Pump InformationInstruction Manual Walrus PW-A Series Submersible Pump Instruction Manual