Manufacturer: Pinnacle Water Tanks
This is the Pinnacle M-Series Corrugated Steel Rainwater Harvesting Tank, 6800 Gallon, Model 4M. The new "M" series tanks are designed with strength and gravity flow in mind. They are lower in profile for less wind resistance and ease of gravity flow. In past experiences, we have had homeowners wanting to add a rainwater system to their existing home, barn, garage or other structure, but because of the elevation of their land, extensive excavating was necessary in order to install the tank at a height preferable for gravity flow from existing gutters, and so our "M" series was born!
Our "M" series standard tank height is only 6'8", allowing gravity flow to the tank from most existing structures. The "M" series is a true 20 gauge, Galvanized G115 wall panel for maximum strength. Grade 8 bolts and a double-hole pattern from bottom to top creates an incredibly strong wall seam. Standard tank includes removable ladder and 30" access hatch for easy access.
Pinnacle Water Tanks come standard with a 30 mil, reinforced, NSF61 Potable PVC Water Storage Liner. They are engineered to exacting specifications and meet or exceed numerous industry standards including: AWWA D109-09, NFPA 22, UBCV and NBC. The tanks are equipped with a one-piece industrial-strength liner and designed to provide years of worry-free service under most conditions.Liner Features:
- High strength reinforced material that will not stretch or sag
- PVC coated fabric provides strength and durability. It will not peel apart, which can happen ina bonded laminated material
- Extends tank life
- Reduces risk of leakage
- Provides security of secondary containment
- Compatible with steel, wood, or concrete tanks
- Lightweight for easy installation
- Strong - to resist puncture
- UV Resistant
- 10 year limited liner warranty
- Can be custom made to fit any size tank
- Fast Delivery
Customer preparation is required for the following items:
- Removable ladder
- One 2" outlet and ball valve
- 16" leaf filter basket
- 30" access hatch
- 6" overflow with downpipe, protecter flapper, and mosquito screen
Note: Pricing displayed here is for the standard fittings. If you require multiple or custom fittings, please contact us for a quote.Installation services are only available for the state of Texas and possibly the surrounding states depending on distance. Installation fees will be quoted on a case by case basis and are not included in the price of the tank. Contact us for a quote to have this installed for you by a Pinnacle installation crew.
- This tank must be installed on a sand pad, concrete pad or concrete ring beam with sand fill in the middle
- Sand pads must be at least 6 feet larger than the tank diameter
- At least 6 inches of clean, debris free sand (No rocks, sticks, glass or anything that may damage the liner). These tanks have no metal bottom, so a clean pad is extremely important
- Pads must be extremely level in all areas - we highly encourage using a transit level to shoot grade
- If you would rather use a concrete pad, please contact us for concrete pad specifications
We offer NFPA 22 packages, residential, agricultural and commercial solutions! Simply email or call us with your requirements and we'll take it from there! Detailed Information Pinnacle Tank Specifications
Pinnacle Water Tanks Warranty Details:
If your tank was INSTALLED or the installation was SUPERVISED by Pinnacle Water Tanks employee, Pinnacle warrants each new water tank manufactured to be free from defects in material or workmanship for TWENTY YEARS from the date of initial by original purchaser. If such a defect is found by the Pinnacle Water Tanks to exist within the twenty year period, the Pinnacle Water Tanks will, at its option, (a) repair or replace such product free of charge, F.O.B. the factory of manufacture, or (b) refund to the original purchaser the original purchase price, in lieu of such repair or replacement. The duration of the warranty will run from the date of purchase from a dealer or distributor authorized by Pinnacle Water Tanks (the "warranty period")
If you tank was NOT INSTALLED by Pinnacle Water Tanks, Pinnacle warrants each new water tank manufactured to be free from defects in material or workmanship for ONE YEAR from the date of initial by original purchaser. If such a defect is found by the Pinnacle Water Tanks to exist within the one year period, the Pinnacle Water Tanks will, at its option, (a) repair or replace such product free of charge, F.O.B. the factory of manufacture, or (b) refund to the original purchaser the original purchase price, in lieu of such repair or replacement. The duration of the warranty will run from the date of purchase from a dealer or distributor authorized by Pinnacle Water Tanks (the "warranty period").
Within the warranty period, Pinnacle Water Tanks will replace the goods and/or original manufactured components thereof which are found, to manufacturer satisfaction, to be defective. Pinnacle Water Tanks is not responsible for direct, indirect,
special, consequential, or any other damages of any kind, including personal injury to any individual, howsoever caused, including caused by transportation of the goods for repair or replacement.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING SERVICE:
In event of a warranty claim, the purchaser must complete any and all information required by Pinnacle Water Tanks in order to properly assess or investigate the claim. Pinnacle Water Tanks will not be responsible for the removal of any goods found to be defective, or transportation charges to and from Pinnacle Water Tank authorized distributor or dealer, or for installation of any replacement goods and/or parts furnished under the warranty.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND OTHER REMEDIES:
To the extent allowed by law, neither Pinnacle Water Tanks nor its dealers, nor any company affiliated with Pinnacle Water Tanks makes any implied or other warranties, representations, or promises as to the quality, performance, or freedom from defect of any product covered by this warranty.
PINNACLE WATER TANKS HEREBY DISCMAIMS, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FIRNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PURCHASERS ONLY REMEDIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE WARRANTY ARE THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT, WILL PINNACLE WATER TANKS, OR ITS DEALERS, OR ANY COMPANY AFFILIATED WITH PINNACLE WATER TANK BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow waivers of certain warranties, so the above waivers may not apply to you. In the event, any implied warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from delivery of the products. You may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
LIMITATION AS TO THE SCOPE OF THE WARRANTY:
The warranty does not extend to defects or damage caused, in whole, or in part, by:
1. Use of a kind and/or to degree not reasonable to be made of the goods;
2. Improper storage of the goods both prior to and after purchase;
3. Damage caused by, or in the course of installation or assembly;
4. Any use of good of which is not an intended use as specified in manufacturer published product literature, or otherwise
specified by manufacturer in writing;
5. Any equipment attached to or used in conjunction with the goods that is not Pinnacle Water Tanks product nor supplied
by Pinnacle Water Tanks;
6. Any field modifications, or substitutions, to the original water tank system components;
7. Acidic environmental condition affecting the structural strength or integrity of the goods;
8. Any other circumstances not in keeping with proper maintenance and/or use of the goods;
9. Acts of god, accidents, abuse or neglect of the goods by the purchaser and/or any other individual or entity;
10. Cosmetic changes such as white rust and scratches.
This warrant is the only warranty provided by Pinnacle Water Tanks and all other warranties and/or commitments whether expressed or implied and no matter by whom made, statutory or otherwise, are subsumed and replaced by it and are of no legal effects. If any of warranty is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provisions shall be deemed severable and will not affect or impair the legal validity of any other provision of the warranty.