Manufacturer: Pinnacle Water Tanks
This is the Pinnacle Water Tanks Galvanized Steel 30 Degree Roof Water Tank PINN-3602-S, 55249 Gallon model.
Pinnacle Rainwater Storage Tanks are ideal for any water storage application where the client wishes to harvest renewable rain or to have emergency water storage for backup to their normal supply. Pinnacle Rainwater Storage Tanks are designed to be constructed onsite in minimal time with very minimal site preparation required. Most Pinnacle models can be installed on a 6'' minimum thickness sand pad. Pinnacle Rainwater Storage Tanks have cosmetic appeal and enhance and blend in with the landscape. Custom Cedar Wrapped Water Tanks are available to give an added "old school" wood water tank of days past.
Pinnacle Rainwater Storage Tanks are easy to install and have the added benefit of lowering the cost of water consumption and potentially lowering insurance cost by having a reliable water source in the event of a fire.PINNACLE RAINWATER STORAGE TANK KITS INCLUDE:
- Optional cedar wood wrap
- High Strength G115 Corrugated Wall Sheets engineered to exceed AWWA codes. Designed using ASCE & 2015 IBC codes. (Don't settle for anything less than G115 protection or else your tank will show rust over a 2-3 year period). Tanks are designed to seismic zone 4D and to meet 165 MPH wind speeds. Tanks are also designed to meet NFPA 22 Fire Protection codes and standards.
- 30 Mil NSF 61 / ANSI Potable Water Storage Liner. Designed to exceed a 64 year life expectancy without maintenance. All water tanks should meet NSF 61 / ANSI standards. Water does not come in contact with the metal tank walls.
- Grade 40 Geo-Textile Pre-Liner. This protective coating is very important for moisture barrier as well as ground protection. Do not settle for anything less than a very thick layer of geo-textile for these purposes. The integrity of your tank depends on it!
- 2" NSF 61 / ANSI Ball Valve & Bulk Head Fitting. Rough, durable and high grade plastic approved by NSF.
- 6" Heavy duty overflow flange. Do not be fooled by thin wall flanges that loose integrity to the sunlight and do not allow for easy connect plumbing. Thin wall flanges may save you money initially however, will cost you EXTRA when your plumbing contractor hooks up conveyances.
- 16" Inlet filter basket kit with sunlight protection as well as mosquito and debris protection.
- Seal Form. Your entire tank is seal formed to secure a 100% mosquito and UV free / protected water storage tank.
- 24" Side Roof Inspection Hatch is included with a lockable hasp & anchor hold down brackets rated to 165 MPH.
- Custom tanks from 3,000 to 60,000 Gallons available, please contact us for your custom needs.
Optional National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Package Now Available!
- Diameter: 35' 10"
- Eave Height: 7' 4"
- Overall Height: 17' 1"
NFPA Package includes the following:
Customer preparation is required for the following items:
- High Strength Steel 6" Flange Kit Outlet
- High Strength Steel 6" Anti Vortex Assembly Kit
- T FLANGE 6" Flange Kit Overflow
- High Strength Steel Exterior Wall Ladder
- Liquid Level Indicator
- NFPA 22 Approved Galvanized Roof Vent
Note: Pricing displayed here is for the standard fittings. If you require multiple or custom fittings, please contact us for a quote.Installation is available only in the state of Texas and for an additional fee. We do not offer installation services in states outside of Texas. We will provide you with installation instructions if you reside in other states.Detailed Information Pinnacle Tank Specifications
- This tank must be installed on a sand pad, concrete pad or concrete ring beam with sand fill in the middle
- Sand pads must be at least 6 feet larger than the tank diameter
- At least 6 inches of clean, debris free sand (No rocks, sticks, glass or anything that may damage the liner). These tanks have no metal bottom, so a clean pad is extremely important
- Pads must be extremely level in all areas - we highly encourage using a transit level to shoot grade
- If you would rather use a concrete pad, please contact us for concrete pad specifications
Pinnacle Water Tanks Warranty Details:
If your tank was INSTALLED or the installation was SUPERVISED by Pinnacle Water Tanks employee, Pinnacle warrants each new water tank manufactured to be free from defects in material or workmanship for TWENTY YEARS from the date of initial by original purchaser. If such a defect is found by the Pinnacle Water Tanks to exist within the twenty year period, the Pinnacle Water Tanks will, at its option, (a) repair or replace such product free of charge, F.O.B. the factory of manufacture, or (b) refund to the original purchaser the original purchase price, in lieu of such repair or replacement. The duration of the warranty will run from the date of purchase from a dealer or distributor authorized by Pinnacle Water Tanks (the "warranty period")
If you tank was NOT INSTALLED by Pinnacle Water Tanks, Pinnacle warrants each new water tank manufactured to be free from defects in material or workmanship for ONE YEAR from the date of initial by original purchaser. If such a defect is found by the Pinnacle Water Tanks to exist within the one year period, the Pinnacle Water Tanks will, at its option, (a) repair or replace such product free of charge, F.O.B. the factory of manufacture, or (b) refund to the original purchaser the original purchase price, in lieu of such repair or replacement. The duration of the warranty will run from the date of purchase from a dealer or distributor authorized by Pinnacle Water Tanks (the "warranty period").
Within the warranty period, Pinnacle Water Tanks will replace the goods and/or original manufactured components thereof which are found, to manufacturer satisfaction, to be defective. Pinnacle Water Tanks is not responsible for direct, indirect,
special, consequential, or any other damages of any kind, including personal injury to any individual, howsoever caused, including caused by transportation of the goods for repair or replacement.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING SERVICE:
In event of a warranty claim, the purchaser must complete any and all information required by Pinnacle Water Tanks in order to properly assess or investigate the claim. Pinnacle Water Tanks will not be responsible for the removal of any goods found to be defective, or transportation charges to and from Pinnacle Water Tank authorized distributor or dealer, or for installation of any replacement goods and/or parts furnished under the warranty.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND OTHER REMEDIES:
To the extent allowed by law, neither Pinnacle Water Tanks nor its dealers, nor any company affiliated with Pinnacle Water Tanks makes any implied or other warranties, representations, or promises as to the quality, performance, or freedom from defect of any product covered by this warranty.
PINNACLE WATER TANKS HEREBY DISCMAIMS, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FIRNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PURCHASERS ONLY REMEDIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE WARRANTY ARE THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT, WILL PINNACLE WATER TANKS, OR ITS DEALERS, OR ANY COMPANY AFFILIATED WITH PINNACLE WATER TANK BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow waivers of certain warranties, so the above waivers may not apply to you. In the event, any implied warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from delivery of the products. You may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
LIMITATION AS TO THE SCOPE OF THE WARRANTY:
The warranty does not extend to defects or damage caused, in whole, or in part, by:
1. Use of a kind and/or to degree not reasonable to be made of the goods;
2. Improper storage of the goods both prior to and after purchase;
3. Damage caused by, or in the course of installation or assembly;
4. Any use of good of which is not an intended use as specified in manufacturer published product literature, or otherwise
specified by manufacturer in writing;
5. Any equipment attached to or used in conjunction with the goods that is not Pinnacle Water Tanks product nor supplied
by Pinnacle Water Tanks;
6. Any field modifications, or substitutions, to the original water tank system components;
7. Acidic environmental condition affecting the structural strength or integrity of the goods;
8. Any other circumstances not in keeping with proper maintenance and/or use of the goods;
9. Acts of god, accidents, abuse or neglect of the goods by the purchaser and/or any other individual or entity;
10. Cosmetic changes such as white rust and scratches.
This warrant is the only warranty provided by Pinnacle Water Tanks and all other warranties and/or commitments whether expressed or implied and no matter by whom made, statutory or otherwise, are subsumed and replaced by it and are of no legal effects. If any of warranty is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provisions shall be deemed severable and will not affect or impair the legal validity of any other provision of the warranty.