This is the Rhino 3:1 Panther Piston Pump - 1" Inlet - 3/4" Outlet for Rhino Tuff Tanks.Typical Applications
: Automotive Dealerships, Industrial Plants, Mining, Mobile Lube, Quick Lubes, Tire Center, Transmission CentersFluid Types
: Auto Transmission Fluid, Oil
Maximum simultaneous dispense points @ 1.5 gal/m (5.7 l/m) per dispense point. Note: pumping distance and pipe diameter will effect dispensing performance.Features:
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models - built-in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve - more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption - extends compressor life.
- Built in muffler - results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod - reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump - delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
Ships FREE with purchase of any Rhino Tuff Tank!
- Pump ratio: 3:1
- Operating air pressure range: 30 - 150 PSI (1 - 10 bar)
- Pump delivery with SAE 10W-30 oil, 68F, at 150 PSI air pressure and free flow air consumption (100 PSI & 4 G/M): 19.70 SCFM
- Cycles per GAL: 34
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT (F)
- Fluid inlet: 1" NPT (F), 1 1/2" NPT (M)
- Fluid outlet: 3/4" NPT (F)
- Effective air piston diameter: 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- Wetted materials: Carbon Steel, Buna-N, Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated Steel, Nylon, Ultrathane, Zinc Plated Steel and Aluminum